No announcement yet.

Pedal boards.Whatcha got?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Korg Pitchblack > Custom Fuzz Octave Sustainer > SRB 808 2 in 1 OD > Barber Launch Pad > Boss PS-5 > TC Nova Repeater > Tech21 RVB

Sitting nicely on a Gator Pedal Tote. Hooked up with Lava No Solder cables.

Powered by a T-Rex Fuel Tank
    PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

currently i'm running:
      TU2> (Keeley) Boss SD-1> (old) Boss CE-2> Biyang analog delay> front of amp.

no noise suppression or gate, all pedals on batteries (at the moment), and instead of small cables between them i'm using Male/Male plugs. i've found that without cables between them they are quiet as can be. with actual cables they become noisey and even pick up radio signals.

i found this out by accident when i was using Gerge L cable between them and had all this noise untill i accidently touched two of the plugs together while checking connections. instantly the noise went away and the pedals became super quiet. so the next day i went to GC and got a couple Ernie Ball Male/Male connector plugs and have been doing great since.
      Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

sounds like a ground loop problem,but is weird since you only use batteries...
        Id look into delay(or remove it and see if problem remains),next choice would be an old chorus,and so on...
        Last edited by butrus; 05-26-2009, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by butrus View Post
          sounds like a ground loop problem,but is weird since you only use batteries...
          Id look into delay(or remove it and see if problem remains),next choice would be an old chorus,and so on...

i don't have any problems. i was just posting my experience for others.
          Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

Yup,
            BBE Supa Charger does it for me.No noise there.
            Also Mogami/Neutrik combo is wery durable and quiet.
            Most of my Boss pedals are moded by MonteAllums(lots of room for improvement there)Altho only TU2 is geting used lately.
            But have to remind you that lots of famous guitar players used/use Boss pedals with great results.Lots of times we crave for their sounds.
            And,that red thing is TB pedal loper(surch what that thing does,if you are so ignorant)I need it most for that vintage flanger.Also a great device to turn a couple of pedals at once without tapdancing

Read this,you might lurn something
            http://www.guitarplayer.com/article/chairmen-boards/apr-08/35211
            Good job, you had to do a mod to your BOSS pedals to get the noise to shut up. I just plug mine in ( no mods) and rock out like there is no tomorrow. You also may want to look at my list of current pedals notice I have a delay/looper. So I know how to use it and I didnt even have to buy 2 pedals to get 2 effects like you would if they were BOSS pedals

.....its late and im tired of bitching at someone who I could give 2 shits less about peaCce out peeps

Comment

Originally posted by blitz View Post
              Good job, you had to do a mod to your BOSS pedals to get the noise to shut up. I just plug mine in ( no mods) and rock out like there is no tomorrow.
              that's drawing a long bow. Is that all the Monte Allums mods are good for, quieting noisy pedals? FWIW, I've never had any issues with excess noise with Boss pedals. Plenty of people use them just fine.

Originally posted by blitz View Post
              You also may want to look at my list of current pedals notice I have a delay/looper. So I know how to use it and I didnt even have to buy 2 pedals to get 2 effects like you would if they were BOSS pedals

.....its late and im tired of bitching at someone who I could give 2 shits less about peaCce out peeps
              you must be tired - he was talking about a bypass loop, not a delay/looper
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Blitz you are the man:ROTF:

PS
                No Jackson/Charvel in your arsenal???
                Last edited by butrus; 05-27-2009, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Blitz you are the man:ROTF:

PS
                  No Jackson/Charvel in your arsenal???
                  Nope not at the moment.. I had a RR3 and I sold it as it was the biggest peice of shit jackson I have ever owned. I will be getting me a new dinky come tax time next year. Im tired of buying other peoples used shit they try and pawn off so I will just buy new. The only used guitar that I was looking at lately was a Ibanez from jdr94, and only reason I was asking about it is b/c I know he takes care of his shit. Im sure others here do also but there is always the one guy in the bunch trying to pawn off a complete shit box to someone and not telling them the "whole story" about the guitar and whats wrong with it. When I find another jackson thats the "One" I will be sure to add it to my list for ya, as for now im dirt poor trying to make ends meet with a little girl on the way and making my little girl happy with be of more importance to me than my own selfish wants. So to all of my friends here on the jcf forum I will be on here from time to time but for now........peaCce BlitZ

P.S Looking foward to seeing my first child Carmindy Kadie Due Aug 17 2009

Comment

TC Electronic Nova System
                    MXR Micro Amp
                    MXR Carbon Copy (bought before the Nova)
                    Boss Chorus (also before the Nova)
                    Dunlop Crybaby Classic

Comment

Well congrats,
                      I got my firstborn girl on 12.12.08

Comment

Well congrats,
                        I got my firstborn girl on 12.12.08
                        Congrats to you also

Comment

Working...