Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Fortin HULK 800 modified Marshall has arrived!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fortin HULK 800 modified Marshall has arrived!

Hey guys

First off, In my other thread you guys gave me some serious shit, making it out like I was taking a unicorn and cutting off the fucking horn to turn it into a horse, well I've gotten Mike Fortin to take a Unicorn and turn it into a fucking Dragon unicorn hahaha

here is a preliminary video, this is my amp, but it is being played by Dave from the Salads, I'm going to be making some clips ASAP, and you can really hear how different players make the amp sound 100% different and it shows off the player for sure. This thing CRUSHES, actually it crushes more than this video, but this is a quick on the fly thing Mike took!

Fortin Modified Marshall JCM800 2203 for Chris Steed "DiezelMonster". This is the "Hulk Mod"Clip performed by Dave Ziemba of the Salads www.thesalads.com Sig...

Also keep in mind I'm still working on the look of the amp, right now it just has labels for the new controls.

This thing REALLY fuckin kicks ass, with 6 strings and 7 strings, it stays extremely tight even at extreme settings and volumes, has about 4 hours on it last night and it sounded the same when I started it up to when I shut it down! and it didn't get hot AT ALL~!

I can't thank Mike of Fortin Amps enough for the opportunity to showcase his talents he is a fuckin mad man with a serious fuckin metal tone quest!

C

I don't know shit from shinola but that sounded pretty cool to me!
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Sounds good to me...nice work.

Comment

I'm glad you like it, but I thought it sounded just ok...Seemed very nasely and lower gain...Maybe it's just the clip...I would like to hear more..
        H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

dude that sounds really really really fkn nice, i wouldnt mind knowing how much and did you supply the amp or just buy it as is.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
            I don't know shit from shinola but that sounded pretty cool to me!
            +1
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I started to cry. I get very emotional when I hear an amp THAT RIPS YOUR FUGGIN HEAD OFF like yours does.
              In 2 words..
              BAD ASS

Comment

Yes,that dog will hunt.I like it.............
                Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Kick Ass

Comment

Originally posted by mr426 View Post
                    I'm glad you like it, but I thought it sounded just ok...Seemed very nasely and lower gain...Maybe it's just the clip...I would like to hear more..

Well your right, that was a lower gain setting! and it was one setting, it was also a yamaha pc112 guitar. This was just a quick youtube clip, I will be doing better clips with my own guitars this week at some point and you will hear just how destructive this thing sounds!

you really need to be in the room to get the full force of it!

C

Comment

Hell yeah that tone rocks. It sounds a lot like the Splawn Nitro clips. Awesome tone. Modded Marshall MAYHEM!!!!

Comment

Sounds fantastic dude! The guy did a great job. Is there any way you can get a custom made faceplate for it?
                        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

That sounds great. I'd love to hear it recorded with a real microphone in better than youtube quality. I seemed to notice the lows seemed more compressed than the highs, so I'm curious to hear more to see if it was the amp or the fingers hehe.
                          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Zeegs

If your in the area your more than welcome to come check it out at my jam space!
                            But yes I am getting a new headshell and a custom faceplate, it's in the works!

Hellbat-

I'll take better video clips as soon as a camera is in my grasp! the bass player in my band has a good hd cam and we are going to also do some good recordings with it in the coming week!

C

Comment

Originally posted by SpiralArchitect View Post
                              Zeegs

If your in the area your more than welcome to come check it out at my jam space!
                              But yes I am getting a new headshell and a custom faceplate, it's in the works!

Hellbat-

I'll take better video clips as soon as a camera is in my grasp! the bass player in my band has a good hd cam and we are going to also do some good recordings with it in the coming week!

C
                              I'd love to stop by and check it out. I'm not sure when, but I'll PM you when I'll be out that way.

Can't wait to hear some more clips too.
                              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Working...
                              X