Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Fortin HULK 800 modified Marshall has arrived!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, that sounded pretty awesome. Not too dry, not too saturated, sounds like it can rip some heads off for sure.

Comment

Sounds great

- Leo.

Comment

Sounds pretty good. Your basic modern metal tone. Sounds like a lot of work for what it is though. I would think you could get the same sound with the right stuff in your rack.
        Maybe its just me, but it looks kinda looks bad with the Marshall front plate hacked up. He really should use his own front plate.
        I still say you shoulda kept it stock and bought a Metal Zone.

Comment

Originally posted by broken_fusion View Post
          Sounds pretty good. Your basic modern metal tone. Sounds like a lot of work for what it is though. I would think you could get the same sound with the right stuff in your rack.
          Maybe its just me, but it looks kinda looks bad with the Marshall front plate hacked up. He really should use his own front plate.
          I am starting to think that a properly dialed in Metal Zone is the answer to alot of players tone quest

Comment

Are you fucking kidding me? you need your ears checked! you can have your godamn metal zones, go ahead, buy them all!

Originally posted by broken_fusion View Post

Comment

True story, I almost bought a metal zone the other day on an impulse buy and my guy at the store talked me out of it. I think I'm going to try out one of the various Radial distorion boxes instead since they are a local company and I believe in supporting local business.
              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

mmm beefy
                www.myspace.com/demonboundmusic

Originally posted by Endrik
                the more you masturbate the less you need to bang the hottest chicks

Comment

Sounds like an older Splawn QuickRod to me ..lol
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                    True story, I almost bought a metal zone the other day on an impulse buy and my guy at the store talked me out of it. I think I'm going to try out one of the various Radial distorion boxes instead since they are a local company and I believe in supporting local business.
                    Radial is local? cool, didn't know that

- Leo

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Chang View Post
                      Radial is local? cool, didn't know that

- Leo
                      Yeah, Graphtec as well. I'm going to try to install one of their floyds on my model 5 one of these days.
                      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

That sounds like it would nail exodus's impact is imminent tone
                        "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
                        Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Holy that sounded like a whole squadron of Dragon Unicorns! Awesome!
                          "We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer. "
                          Zakk Wylde

Comment

Working...
                          X