anybody think this sounds good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody think this sounds good

Found this on youtube and showed this at the splawn fans forum to see if the quickrod was similar and everybody hated it
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

any of you think its sounds good or do I have shitty taste
    "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
    Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

A bit to much delay for rhytm playing IMO, but i like the basic tone.

Comment

Sounds good to me, tbh i've never been totally blown away by a lot of the splawns, but amps are a personal preference anyway especially when it comes to high gain tones...

Comment

i think that sounds good, and i like splawns.
        Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

I think I need to clarify that is a cameron modded marshall becuase I'm am going to order a quickrod sooner or later I asked if I could get my quickrod to sound close to that
          Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

sounds amazing. out of the splawn camp i personally prefer the nitro though.

Comment

It sounds better than 99% of the Axe-FX clips from the other thread , but the Splawn clips I've heard sound much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Bert View Post
                It sounds better than 99% of the Axe-FX clips from the other thread , but the Splawn clips I've heard sound much better.

I will agree that splawns are better sounding overall. Ya but I've always hated the axe fx clips don't see y everybody loves them so much. But I will admit if it's effects are on par with say an eventide it is not way too overpriced I'd still rather have a jmp 1 and a g major two. Back on the splawn subject I will be buying a quickrod on eBay when the price is right
                Jackson Shred

Comment

If you think you can tell that a Splawn sounds better than this Marshall by listening to Youtube clips, you are truly clueless.

Comment

Originally posted by Rupe View Post
                    If you think you can tell that a Splawn sounds better than this Marshall by listening to Youtube clips, you are truly clueless.

Well I have played a splawn a couple times but I have never played a Marshall with a jose mod and most likely never will. I believe I should be able to guess that the splawns sound better by listening to that clip and playing a splawn
                    Jackson Shred

Comment

sounds good - not so much the clip sound but -

@ :59 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRxFR...eature=related

Comment

i love splawns... i love marshalls. i hate the tone of amps playing through my shit computer speaker though...

Comment

sounds damn good. Thats quality high gain Marshall tone.

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
                            sounds damn good. Thats quality high gain Marshall tone.
                            ya it is if only mark cameron still modded marshalls
                            Jackson Shred

Comment

sounds badass
                              subscribe to my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/deathmetal44
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P-TymW-84g
                              www.soundclick.com/gothmetalshredder

Comment

Working...
                              X