No announcement yet.

Portable with headphones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had the VOX Metal for several months and it is a great little practice "amp'. It plugs directly into the guitar and the only wires come from the headphones. Somehow I conned it for $25 from a local shop. :-D
    Yesterday is history; tomorrow is a mystery; but today is a gift; that's why it is called the present.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
      Anyone try one of those mini recorders from BOSS? BR something or other? Those seemed pretty cool for portable playing and recording.
      I have a Micro-BR and it is a great little device. Very handy for traveling as well. Real easy to use and sounds pretty good. The models are very similar to what you will find in BOSS other digital stuff. Just not as tweakable but they suffice for what the unit is intended for.
      http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Bought the VOX today and after pulling my head out of my ass and plugging the headphones into the proper jack it does sound pretty good for metal stuff. Thanks for the recommendations.

Comment

Back in the 80s, I used to travel frequently for business. I carried a Hondo Lazer guitar and a Rockman with me, and jammed while jumping on the beds in hotel rooms!
          Death Or Glory - Who Dares Wins

Comment

Working...
          X