Boss NS-2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boss NS-2

Anyone use one? Are they any good? Do they affect your tone? I'm thinking about buying one as I have a huge amount of background noise.
    Gear:
    Charvel USA San Dimas Style 1 2H Cherry Red
    Randall RG50TC
    Stagg Acoustic Bass

I owned a couple not that long ago and didn't realize how much they colored my tone until I tried the ISP Decimator. Needless to say, I sold the two NS2's I had and strictly use the ISP now. Really no comparison if you try them side by side.
    Good deals with:
    Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

I love my NS-2, great for 80$. Sure, spend 120 if you want a teeny-tiny-bit less tone for the ISP.
      Originally posted by Hellbat
      Hey this is METAL. You don't need to roll with your homies and G's in a fkn Bentley while sippin' Cristal. You want to eat food that makes you want to curb stomp people. McDonalds delivers that. At least they weren't throwing back flapjacks at the Denny's across the street.

Comment

i like my ns2. it does color your sound a bit, but i just make adjustments to my eqs so it sounds like i want it to with it on.
        never tried an isp but i hear they're great.

i'm cheap and not too lazy to move a couple sliders on the eq.
        if i had the extra cash i would get an isp, but if i do that now then i'll still have to go back an make a few adjustments so i'd end up spending more and doin the same thing again.

Comment

I still think the older Hush The Pedal is better and for the money, about $75 or less used on E-Bay, you can't beat them
          Rudy
          www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
          X