Got a TC Nova Repeater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a TC Nova Repeater

I love this pedal. If I had to give up all but one pedal this would be the one I keep.

Great sounding and a lot of options. Just no pre-sets like on the Nova Delay.

The pedal is a bit heavy cause it is built like a tank. I was really suprised at the quality for $149. It is built like a $400 pedal.

Ran through all the sounds and my fav is tape delay with the tone know set at the maximum dark level.

This thing has a lot of features and I really like the sound. It sounds exactly like what I was hoping it would.

Here is my pedal set up: Korg Pitch Black > Effectspedalboutique Fuzz/Octave > Effectspedalboutique SBR808 (overdrive/distortion) > Boss PS5 (for 12 string sound_ > TC Nova Repeater > Tech 21 RVB Boost > Barber Launch Pad.

BTW the Barber Launch Pad is excellent for clean boost. Really really nice and clean and it A/Bs as a direct in box to a mixer or computer so I can run my whole pedal set up into my Akai DSP recorder. I run it at the end of the chain so it does not overdrive my time based effects. Also I think these clean gain pedals sound best after overdrive or distortion.

I can get all kinds of sounds out of this set up but I run it using just the basic sounds - I dont use the crazy stuff on the PS5 (crazy dive bombs, pitch sifting etc...) or the Nova Repeater reverse tape or modulation.
    Last edited by shredmonster; 07-09-2009, 03:25 PM.
    PLAY TILL U DIE !!!
Working...
X