Switching Solution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switching Solution

I have two combos and two heads with one cab.

I want to use two amps at the same time and also be able to switch between the two heads.

So it would be something like this:

A - 5150 Combo
    B - JC160 Combo

C - Single Rectifier
    D - JCM800

I think for the most part I would use (A or B) + (C or D) and A or B or C or D.

Thanks for any suggestions

I believe an rjm 16 could help you with this.Actually an rjm amp switcher would
    "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
    Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Originally posted by hagcel View Post

I think for the most part I would use (A or B) + (C or D) and A or B or C or D.
      Dude, I don't know. I just know the above is wayyyy too remindful of a calculus question!
      "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

I think this does what you want and more...

EDIT : I don't think this gives you footswitching control unless you purchase their footswitch however. Their other product the switchbone allows 2 amps to be ABY'ed, but not 4. You could utilize a splitter and go into two switchbones but I don't know how much dancing would be required to make that work effectively.

Last edited by Hellbat; 07-15-2009, 01:58 AM.
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
        X