I think I’m gona sell my mesa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I’m gona sell my mesa

I’m just not using it, when im at home its all on my pod. Im not in band and there is really no point in having a big rack in my spare room.

I have no idea what a quad pre amp and a295 simul class amp are worth

And there is a beat up 4 /12 mesa cab as well.
    no sig.....

Get rid of the Boogie and get a Marshall full stack Just kidding, that's a sweet Mesa setup.

Seriously, I have an apartment in Nashville where I work 5 days a week, but a home in Cinci.

For the apartment, I have a POD 2.3, PODxt, and Vox VT15. I find myself going back to the trusty POD 2.3.

When I get home, it's nice having the DSL100 1/2 stack.

The thing you need to ask yourself is will you regret parting with your amp.

Comment

i am tempted to swap it for a les paul hmm.
      no sig.....

Comment

Originally posted by asix View Post
        i am tempted to swap it for a les paul hmm.
        I have 4 of those so you're not going to get a complaint from me, but you still need to ask yourself if you will miss that rig.

Comment

I'd keep the quad but sell the power amp and cab. Then you could get a smaller power amp (possibly solid state) and one or two 1x12 cabs. This could also double as a great rig to use your POD with. I'd keep the quad if I were you and you like it. A good one of those is hard to come by now days.

Comment

Originally posted by beachjammer View Post
            I'd keep the quad but sell the power amp and cab. Then you could get a smaller power amp (possibly solid state) and one or two 1x12 cabs. This could also double as a great rig to use your POD with. I'd keep the quad if I were you and you like it. A good one of those is hard to come by now days.
            This is what I would do as well. Keep the harder to find items that might have large regret factors.

Comment

This whole thread smells like someone trying to get around the classifieds rules.
              Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                This whole thread smells like someone trying to get around the classifieds rules.
                My first thought as well. :idea:

But anyway...keep the Quad. You'd be silly to sell it.

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                  Yes, but he's a platinum member.Or is he?
                  METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

Sell the rig, buy the Les Paul - or a real guitar like a Strat.

Seriously - I'm in the same position as you - I mostly play through my POD, or a small SS Marshall. I very rarely (maybe on the weekends) play through my Boogie (god but it sounds killer).

If the deal is on the table - amp for guitar, do it. You can always get a new amp - and maybe one suited to your type of playing a little.
                    -------------------------
                    Blank yo!

Comment

its really tough, i havent used it in about 3 years now and i am looking for a band its just its a lot of money tied up in soemthing i never use. will probably keep it
                      no sig.....

Comment

Working...
                      X