Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blitz View Post
    As requested

I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
      every one of those 15 suck a little bit of life outta your tone
      I prefer to think of it as.........adjusts tone.....that way there I can justify my pedal obsession.
      I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Is my counting off? I only see 13 pedals. C'mon where is number 14 which is probably your secret tone weapon? You holding out on us?
        But seriously, just because a pedal is analog doesn't mean it can't be a tone sucker. OTOH hand I have a digital pedal with true bypass that sounds great even when off (Guyatone MD-3 delay pedal). Also, some amps don't do well with anything through the loop, my Uber being one. Still others like my Rhoads Marshall head have no effects loop so everything has to go through the front. With other amps I use a GCX Swithcher and Ground Control Pro to switch the pedals out ofthe chain when not in use. There are all kinds of ways to do it And with an Axe Fx they're all built in so that whole pedal mess can be entirely eliminated all together
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
          Is my counting off? I only see 13 pedals. C'mon where is number 14 which is probably your secret tone weapon? You holding out on us?
          But seriously, just because a pedal is analog doesn't mean it can't be a tone sucker. OTOH hand I have a digital pedal with true bypass that sounds great even when off (Guyatone MD-3 delay pedal). Also, some amps don't do well with anything through the loop, my Uber being one. Still others like my Rhoads Marshall head have no effects loop so everything has to go through the front. With other amps I use a GCX Swithcher and Ground Control Pro to switch the pedals out ofthe chain when not in use. There are all kinds of ways to do it And with an Axe Fx they're all built in so that whole pedal mess can be entirely eliminated all together
          Number 14 is my Behringer Chorus pedal. It is there, just follow the cable up by the Biyang Overdrive (top right), and then lean over and look under the bed. In other words, it just doesn't fit on the board . It is hooked up, ready to be stomped errrr slid to be accesible, then stepped lightly on (it is a Behringer pedal after all ), and there is the singing lush (make that passable) chorus effect.

Comment

Lessee, Here's what I have right now.

Tuner
            Bad Horsie II
            Ibanez Turbo Tube Screamer
            Boosta Grande
            Rocktron Banshee Talk Box

I also have one spot that I keep for experimenting with other pedals, Right now there is a Line 6 Dr Distorto in that slot.
            Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Hendrix View Post
              Lessee, Here's what I have right now.

Tuner
              Bad Horsie II
              Ibanez Turbo Tube Screamer
              Boosta Grande
              Rocktron Banshee Talk Box

I also have one spot that I keep for experimenting with other pedals, Right now there is a Line 6 Dr Distorto in that slot.
              How do you like the Boosta Grande? I'm on the fence about grabbing one, I'm wondering if it accomplishes the same thing as my EH LPB-1. I REALLY like the BBE pedals, and sometimes you can get them for dirt cheap on the bay.....brand new.

Comment

Originally posted by bombtek View Post
                How do you like the Boosta Grande? I'm on the fence about grabbing one, I'm wondering if it accomplishes the same thing as my EH LPB-1. I REALLY like the BBE pedals, and sometimes you can get them for dirt cheap on the bay.....brand new.
                It's ok. At first I was real dissapointed with it. It doesn't do much to boost the overdrive channel in the amp. But if you're running overdrive through another pedal in front of it, it does pretty welll. I didn'r like it at all when I first got it, but I decided to pley with it a little more and found some use for it.
                Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

Working...
                X