Line 6 Duoverb Head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisolson View Post
    The three I hoped for on this one - Soldano, Mesa & JCM800 -- all of them were worthless to me. I wish I was just talking outta my ass on this one.

Yep. Can't argue with that at this point.

Comment

I got rid of it to Capitol Guitars.That was a few years ago...
      H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mr426 View Post
        I got rid of it to Capitol Guitars.That was a few years ago...
        I gotta stop down there again one of these days - cool shop.

Comment

Yeah those guys are real cool.Nice guys.They have a bunch of Jacksons too..
          H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mr426 View Post
            Yeah those guys are real cool.Nice guys.They have a bunch of Jacksons too..
            +1
            I go out of my way to spend my money there, just because those guys are cool. I'd rather give them the business.

Comment

I plugged it into a proper Marshall 1960B loaded with T75's at rehearsal today and I spent about 10 minutes dialing in some tones. I was able to get some very useable tones. The cleans are very good. The 2 amps at once for cleans is very nice. The reverb is pretty good too. The SLO100 model is very useable. I also combined it with the Mesa Rectifier and that sounded pretty good too. Overall... it certainly isn't a bad choice for a budget player looking for a decent live amp. This amp is LOUD. Speaker cabinet selection is key though. In retrospect.. I gigged with a rig that sounded way worse then this back in the late 70's early 80's and I never complained.
              Another think thats good about this stripped down Vetta wannabee is that its easy to dial in very useable tones. None of them actually blew me away with the exceptions of the cleans. The Blackface models are actually quite good.
              I won't be keeping this one. If I had no other live amp I would.. but I have other amps that sound better than this one.

Comment

Working...
              X