Boss GT something for wah and cleans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boss GT something for wah and cleans?

I'm getting rid of my rack to get a Vintage Modern.

Now i want to get a Boss GT something to replace my tuner, wah, and FX unit. What i want to us it for is som delay and stuff, wah, and propably for some clean tones as the Vintage Modern is pretty much 1½ channel really.

I will certainly connect it using the 4 cable method, and the only fx going in front of the amp is the wah.

On distorted sounds i want some delay for leads, nothing else really.

For clean I will likely want to use an amp sim of the GT, and som random fx like reverb and chorus etcetera.

So, which GT should i get? The GT10 would propably be overkill, so I'm mainly looking at the 8 and older. Is there any real reason to not pick up a super cheap GT3, 5, or 6 used rather then the usually more expensive 8?

I have the GT-8, gig with it regularly, and once you set it up for your settings/tones and pedal choices, it is the shit IMO. lots of people here swear by them and mine has been nothing but great.

it can do a hell of a lot of effects and you can customize everything. even the wah can be set for an effect lay in, if you want.
    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Working...
    X