No announcement yet.

Megadeth head crusher video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been listening to it sporadically since it came out but I've been playing Age of Conan on my PC lately and that game requires I listen to 3 Inches of Blood when I play it.

I'll be honest, I'm more excited about the new Evile CD coming out this week.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
      I've been listening to it sporadically since it came out but I've been playing Age of Conan on my PC lately and that game requires I listen to 3 Inches of Blood when I play it.

I'll be honest, I'm more excited about the new Evile CD coming out this week.
      Ohh I totally forgot about that I need that one too. I guess I loos another 12 bucks
      "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
      Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

On a related note, i cant believe thats the bss player from frickin white lion!
        Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
          On a related note, i cant believe thats the bss player from frickin white lion!
          Much better player than what I thought.
          I have to give credit when and where credit is due.
          Its apparent the whole white lion thing wasn't really showcasing what he could do.
          Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Really? I thought all the guys playing in White Lion were very talented except the signer always sounded like he just ran a double marathon and pulled up to the mic. It was especially bad live, where he would wheeze every word out like an asthmatic that just finished smoking a 1/4 oz.
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

The guitar player was stellar and I forget his name but he was really talented.
              He did Ed better than Ed.
              The singer was voice/vocal spin off from or a wanna be Jon Bonjovi.
              So if you were into bonjovi's vocals that's what the whitelion singer like to me anyways.

You have to admit a lot of the hair bands toward the end of that era were absent of real talent.
              Record labels were seeing dollars signs and that dictated the hair band of the month toward the end.

Whitelion's music was a bit too commercial/corporate for me.
              There were a few tunes I enjoyed.
              Their re-make version of Radar Love was stellar and I loved it and a couple others were notable.

I was a metal head, Priest, Maiden, Sabbath and before them it was bands like Black Oak Arkansas, Foghat, ZZtop and even Kiss, which wasn't metal but was referred to as hard rock or acid rock in that day. In regards to Kiss it was their very first album, that was light years ahead of anything in America music industry in that day.
              They took the Alice Cooper thing and ran with it.
              Their early stuff all the way to Destroyer was Kiss at their best, imo anyways.
              Imo, Sabbath with a distinct sound and completely different vibe then anyone at that time out off England, pioneered Metal and that was my era and preference.

When I 16 driving and crusing bands like Journey never made the 8 track/cassette deck. It was wimpy sissy music. Whitelion in my eyes was a tad better musically speaking then Journey.
              So Whitelion did get some play time.

It wasn't until I got older that the branching out and giving other styles of music a fair shake came along. I was leaving the music scene about the time bands like metallica and Megadeth started to peak. I liked their music and I actually was in my mid 30's when I re-learned or re-discovered Metallica and Meagadeth.
              When the were at the peak of their careers and I wasn't much into any music at that time.

Hair bands in the beginning weren't really hair bands per say, just long haired hippes that could play an instrument really well. The record labels and radio in the very early 80's through the early 90's gave it (hair band/s) that name/title to appeal to a targeted market that were spending money.
              Record labels were very good at selling it, album covers and the inner album sleeve appealed to this money spending audience and needless to mention magazines contributed to the frenzy.
              Last edited by Soap; 09-22-2009, 09:36 PM.
              Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

the guys in white lion could all play, no doubt. vito bratta, james and greg d'angelo. james and greg were the rhythm section on both pride and glory cds, i believe.
                Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Working...
                X