New Scott Ian Jackson!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Scott Ian Jackson!

According to Jackson Guitar's twitter account a new Scott Ian model is in the works! Scott Ian is one of my favorite guitar players of all time (I've even got a JJ2!), so this is great news for me!

Do you think it will be a new JJ guitar? Or maybe a RR?

I don't mean to dampen your enthusiasm, but who gives a fuck? And that's coming from someone who's bought and loved every album Anthrax have put out, up to and including WCFYA.
    People can only take so much bullshit from one band, and Scott passed that limit a good while ago.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

I hope its a Jackson branded hedge trimmer to cut that bush of pubes off his chin. Seriously, man - when it comes to chin hair, have some moderation.

I like Scott Ian - I saw him at the PATH in Hoboken - he still looks like he's 24.
      -------------------------
      Blank yo!

Comment

I am all for new guitars what ever the reason they have for making them.

Comment

Originally posted by MartinBarre1 View Post
          I don't mean to dampen your enthusiasm, but who gives a fuck? And that's coming from someone who's bought and loved every album Anthrax have put out, up to and including WCFYA.
          People can only take so much bullshit from one band, and Scott passed that limit a good while ago.
          I don't mean to shine on your piss poor attitude but I give fuck. I saw this other day on Scott's Facebook page. I am interested to see what they have come up with. I think its good he is back with Jackson.
          http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

My bets on a rhoads.

Comment

Originally posted by RR666 View Post
              My bets on a rhoads.
              Yeah me too itd be retarded to do the shitty double cutaway guitar.
              "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
              Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

They should do the NOT/NYHC/Anarchy Rhoads that he used in the '80s!

Though, I'd love to still see a new double-cut like the JJ1/JJ2 because double-cuts kick ass!!!
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'd love to still see a new double-cut like the JJ1/JJ2 because double-cuts kick ass!!!
                  I owned an SG for a while and couldnt get into it.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                    They should do the NOT/NYHC/Anarchy Rhoads that he used in the '80s!

Though, I'd love to still see a new double-cut like the JJ1/JJ2 because double-cuts kick ass!!!
                    Thatd be bad ass
                    "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
                    Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

How long has he been with Washburn? Is it even a year?

Comment

Hes been playing washburns for a few years now ... my bet is on the jackson rhoads aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by RR666 View Post
                          I owned an SG for a while and couldnt get into it.
                          I've never been able to "get into" any Gibson. I've owned three (SG, The Paul II, Explorer), and passed them all on. I don't think it's the shape so much as it is the neck dimensions.

Comment

This is cool! NOT!

(See what I did there?!?)

It would be nice just to see Jackson do a single cut JJP sig just to thumb their nose at Gibson. It's good to see Scott back with Jackson though. Anthrax is just one of those bands you associate with Jackson guitars.
                            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I would like to see something like the Bond's Rhoads. Rear routed hard tail minus the gay pentagrams.

Comment

Working...
                              X