My weekend with Stryper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys.
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

DUDE enough with the pics... show us some videos!!!
      '87 Kramer Stagemaster Custom
      '81 Kramer Pacer Standard
      custom made Les Paul
      VOX Tonelab LE
      Epiphone Valve Jr. moded!!!
      ADA MP1
      BBE 422A
      Lexicon MPX-G2
      ADA Microtube 100

AFFA
      Support Your Local 81

Comment

I'm waiting for Jeff to send me the video he shot.
        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter View Post
          I'm waiting for Jeff to send me the video he shot.
          I thought I saw Jeff set up a camera at the sound board. So let's see some clips!

Comment

Video of "The Moment" is up.

Machines Of Grace House Of Blues, Cleveland 9/24/09

Comment

Pretty cool. The singer sounds like Zak Stevens.
              "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Apparently I'm an idiot. I just checked out the band's page and it is indeed Zak Stevens.....
                "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Occupy JCF

Comment

Lol. If I had kept up with this thread properly, I would have known that too. What can I say.....

Comment

I like it Matt good stuff.
                      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Working...
                      X