Saw UFO Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw UFO Saturday

Vinnie Moore did a good job covering all the tunes. He killed on a couple of them - Lights Out and Doctor Doctor.
    They did a couple cool synchronized arpeggio runs with the guitar and organ at the same time and it sounded really good.
    This was the first time I had ever seen them.
    A very pro band with great tone.
    PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Cool beans - gonna try to see them at The Coach House Friday night...was it pretty slanted towards the new material, or the classic stuff? Any random songs, or "just the hits"?
    Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

Just hits from what I could tell. They did not say they were doing anything new.
      PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Saw them in Pittsburgh earlier this month.
        Great show as usual!
        Band was tight, Vinnie is always good, and Phil's voice has held up really well.
        I think some younger bands could learn a thing or two from these guys!
        GM,
        www.aftershok.com

Comment

I ended up missing them as, believe it or not, they actually sold the place out at $30 a head! My buddy hit their show in LA last night, said that Vinnie fits right in now...great show...
          Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

I caught the show in Virginia and they did mostly hits, but also 3 from the new album. They were great. Phil's voice was awesome and Vinnie is a monster.
            "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

it's sad that UFO is my all-time fav band yet without MS (and especially these days) I have zero interest in what they are doing.
              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Clicked on this thread hoping to here about how some hillbilly saw a ufo, darn it.
                I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Well, if you want to know about some anal probing.......
                  So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                  X