Greatest Hits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatest Hits

I saw an ad for a greatest hits CD from Motley that comes out next week. What the fuck? Easy money I know but thats like the 4th time they have released a greatest hits package. How about some live DVD's from ther heyday or something. I think Nikki Sixx is going Gene Simmons with the Crue. Look out for MC M&M's?
    Let go, let Guitar

Is it a Walmart exclusive with all the bad words removed?
    Jackson KV2
    Jackson KE1T
    Jackson KE1F
    Jackson SL1

Comment

Originally posted by Larz View Post
      Is it a Walmart exclusive with all the bad words removed?
      Surprisingly no, it wasn't. I don't mean to rip the Crue cause I'm a big fan...but another grts hits just tripped me out. They released Rd Wht Crue just a few years ago!! Just reading the song list made me start yawning....
      Let go, let Guitar

Comment

Hasn't Ratt also released like, 5 Greatest Hits albums? Sorry to stray off topic, but I find it funny, because most people only know 2 songs by Ratt...
        Originally posted by horns666
        The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Originally posted by JacksoNeal View Post
          How about some live DVD's from ther heyday or something.
          Why? So you can hear Vince sing every other word to the songs. Blah...worst live singer EVER.
          MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post
            Why? So you can hear Vince sing every other word to the songs. Blah...worst live singer EVER.
            Yeah, you are correct there. That's not something that started in recent years either. I saw them on the Shout/Theatre/Girls tours and even back then he did that, big time.
            Let go, let Guitar

Comment

They probably needed money and this requires the least amount of creative talent. I quit buying their stuff when they quit making new stuff. Greatest hits are fine if you can only play one CD at a time, but with a changer the regular CD's that I own will do just fine.
              I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Working...
              X