Ensiferum and Wintersun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ensiferum and Wintersun

I've been listening to these two bands more lately than I have before and I have to say this is some of my favorite music. A lot of people seem to have some bias towards one or the other but I look up to both Jari and Petri in certain ways. I think Ensiferum is different now of course, but still very good and perhaps more up to date? Ensiferum has new music out and soon enough Jari will create another masterpiece. Regardless if you guys haven't checked these bands out I say it's worth it (besides, Ensiferum plays for Jackson <3 ) but it may not be everyone's cup of tea.

Sick music... and now that there is snowfall it's pretty epic walking to my classes here at college listening to Winter Madness.

:ROTF:
    "Dave Mustaine - apparently, he invented thrash AND Christmas." - Grandturk

I love Wintersun. Too bad "Time" is becoming the next Chinese Democracy. Eniferum's great too, I can only take so much power metal (folk, to be precise) before I fell like I'm frollocking through a Forrest wearing a loin cloth covering my gurth. The demo for Death and the Healing is fucking phenomenal .
    Originally posted by horns666
    The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Working...
    X