saw megadeth tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saw megadeth tonight!

Kicked fucking ass, full review when i'm sober.there was also a santa pub crawl in reno 5,000 drunks dressed like santa, and a killer 2 hour snowball fight down town, un fucking believable!!!
    Last edited by jacksonaxes; 12-13-2009, 05:51 AM.
    METAL, LIVE IT!

Santas in NY too - it happens every year, though I was unaware that it was actually coordinated by Dave Mustaine - apparently, he invented thrash AND Christmas.
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

Of course Dave invented Xmas - why do you think he forced Dissection off his gig? Because, not only has he been a very naughty boy, but he's the fucking MESSIAH!
      http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by grandturk View Post
        dave mustaine - apparently, he invented thrash and christmas.
        "Dave Mustaine - apparently, he invented thrash AND Christmas." - Grandturk

Comment

I think im going to see them january in longbeach
          "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
          Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

I hope they come to Europe next year. I'll definitely go see them if they do.

Comment

What's more metal than coffee?

Christmas Coffee.
              |My CSG gallery|
              (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

I saw them twice back in 1997. Incredible both times.
                "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

C

Chicago Feb 5 with Slayer...I'll be there!!

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonaxes View Post
                    Kicked fucking ass, full review when i'm sober.there was also a santa pub crawl in reno 5,000 drunks dressed like santa, and a killer 2 hour snowball fight down town, un fucking believable!!!
                    How's the new lead guitarist? He's supposed to be the best ever in Megadeth, according to Dave in a magazine interview a few months ago..............

Comment

Isn't that what he says every time? Anyways, he's awesome in the Blood in the Water live and I've heard nothing but good reviews of him from friends (except that first gig here one week after he joined).

Comment

Chris is amazing! but he just doenst have that Marty feel

Comment

Originally posted by mustaine-who? View Post
                          Chicago Feb 5 with Slayer...I'll be there!!
                          ME too but how can we overlook Testament too!
                          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Don't overlook Testament - Skolnick is a beast. Saw the Megadeth - End Game tour a couple weeks ago. Bad ass, and Broderick is amazing. Going to go see Megadeth, Slayer, and Testament on the American Carnage tour in a couple months.

Comment

perhaps I'll go see 'em during the two BIG 4 shows during the Sonishphere Festival in June, either in Poland or Czech... Poland is closer but the roads and the drivers scare the shit out of me... Czech has more friends and tons of models with low morale so I guess I'll see 'em in Prague
                              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                              X