Guthrie Govan Clinic, Pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guthrie Govan Clinic, Pics!

Suhr guitars and Matt's Music presented an evening with Guthrie Govan this past Saturday night, 1/30/2010. Berklee professor and Ibanez endorsee Jon Finn had his band there to lend a hand. What a night!

Matt's Music Center
    35 Pleasant St
    Weymouth MA 02190 USA
    781-335-0700
    www.mattsmusic.com
    --------------------------------
    6 months 0% Financing Available
    Gibson Custom Shop Super Dealer
    Grosh, Suhr and Anderson Custom Guitars Dealer
    Bogner and Mesa/Boogie shipped anywhere in the USA!
    Last edited by mattsmusiccenter; 02-01-2010, 01:07 PM.
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Very cool - loo likelot of fun. I wanted to try to make it up there, but have WAYYY too much stuff going on right now. I DID have a blast at the Timmons clinic though..
    Hope to make the next one
    Cheers !

Comment

Very cool - looks like a lot of fun. I wanted to try to make it up there, but have WAYYY too much stuff going on right now. I DID have a blast at the Timmons clinic though..
      Hope to make the next one
      Cheers !

Comment

I wish I could have been there. Guthrie is such an amazing player.

Comment

Needs to do something with that hair:ROTF:
          PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Guthrie's a great player

but here it looks like he wiped his ass with his jeans before coming out there
            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by skorb View Post
              but here it looks like he wiped his ass with his jeans before coming out there
              HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I didn't notice that at first. But it really does! :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

I went to one of the recent UK Suhr clinics and it's obvious he's very passionate about guitar and music in general.
                Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Guthrie is one helluva great player....
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                  X