X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think its been dropped its not in the new jackson cataloge

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
      At any rate, as far as his sig models go, its nice to see he finally picked one that wasnt fuck ugly or retarded looking. Cant go wrong with a Soloist.
      True dat. I'd sport this one.
      I only need one more guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by KBRR View Post
        i think its been dropped its not in the new jackson cataloge
        Hahaha! :ROTF:
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMedal II View Post
          This brings up a question. Now since Dino is back in FF on guitar, and I'm pretty sure the current bassist is not COW, will the sig COW model persist? Or has it already been dropped from the lineup?
          I think he and another dude left the band.

The COW model was discontinued. I bought one brand new for under 500 bucks. It had a sign that said discontinued on it. It plays quite well.
          "Dear Dr. Bill,
          I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Yeah, the new Fear Factory doesn't have COW AFAIK.

Doesn't Scott have another new sig from Jackson on the way as well? I remember reading that in the first thread with pics of his Soloist, but never heard anything more about it.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMedal II View Post
              This brings up a question. Now since Dino is back in FF on guitar, and I'm pretty sure the current bassist is not COW, will the sig COW model persist? Or has it already been dropped from the lineup?
              I don't know. I heard COW was in a different band now but didn't know Dino came back. Interesting.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                I don't know. I heard COW was in a different band now but didn't know Dino came back. Interesting.
                This is where I read it. Since it's on the internet, it must be true!

Official site of record label Elektra Music Group: Elektra Records, Fueled By Ramen, Roadrunner, Low Country Sound, Black Cement, Public Consumption, DTA Records
                "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Working...
                X