Scott olde ian wolbers WHAT a FU#K!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott olde ian wolbers WHAT a FU#K!!!

Sorry if i´m late but AARGH!!! i hate Scott Ian, no taste at all.
    What happened to "V kind of guy Scott Ian"???

This can´t be happening...
    Jackson Randy Rhoads Pro 2015
    Jackson "Phobia" King-V
    BC Rich Chuck Schuldiner Stealth
    SG Mutt "Swamp Thing"

BC Rich Warlock One Bass

Orange Micro Terror
    Laney TF300
    Randall 1X8

PERKELE!!!

Lightning bolt inlays are neat, but yeah that's just a COW6.
    Scott

Comment

A - http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105161

B - Ian's never been a "V" only guy. He played a bunch of Soloists early on, including the NY Yankees and the NOT! guitars. His Jackson JJ model was more Les Paul Jr. than V as well.
      -------------------------
      Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
        A - http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105161

B - Ian's never been a "V" only guy. He played a bunch of Soloists early on, including the NY Yankees and the NOT! guitars. His Jackson JJ model was more Les Paul Jr. than V as well.
        Aaa but he, is in his own words when he got that Washburn V signature.

I did say that i´m sorry for the thread
        Last edited by dimobag; 03-30-2010, 11:55 AM.
        Jackson "Phobia" King-V
        SG Mutt "Swamp Thing"

BC Rich Warlock One Bass

Orange Micro Terror
        Laney TF300
        Randall 1X8

PERKELE!!!

Comment

The COW was an all-mahogany arch-top Dinky. This is a neck-thru, and we don't know if it has a maple or mahogany neck.

Comment

Originally posted by dimobag View Post
            Aaa but he, is in his own words when he got that Washburn V signature.
            I expect people to say a lot of silly things when they speak about Washburn... they are, after all, endorsing Washburn.

-------------------------
            Blank yo!

Comment

I expect people to say a lot of silly things when they speak about Washburn... they are, after all, endorsing Washburn.

Well you´re right about that, Washburn throws sack of money to you and few guitars, hell you do anything they say
              Jackson "Phobia" King-V
              SG Mutt "Swamp Thing"

BC Rich Warlock One Bass

Orange Micro Terror
              Laney TF300
              Randall 1X8

PERKELE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbane View Post
                The COW was an all-mahogany arch-top Dinky. This is a neck-thru, and we don't know if it has a maple or mahogany neck.
                From the angle of the pic, looks like the back of the headstock is natural oiled mahogany.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Comment

i like it

Comment

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
                      +1. Gotta be one of the best things I've ever read here. I wish I'd thought of it

And yeah, Scott Ian was one of the first guys that helped Jackson gain in popularity outside the hairspray/spandex crowd with his Yankees and NOT! Soloists (which only had 12 frets installed, because, as he said, he never used them), so that means he can steal COW's model all he wants IMO.

Ian was flying the Jackson flag back when Fear Factory was still doing Destruction Derby PlayStation game soundtracks on their...whatever they were playing.
                      And COW wasn't even in the band.
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                        And yeah, Scott Ian was one of the first guys that helped Jackson gain in popularity outside the hairspray/spandex crowd with his Yankees and NOT! Soloists (which only had 12 frets installed, because, as he said, he never used them), so that means he can steal COW's model all he wants IMO.

Ian was flying the Jackson flag back when Fear Factory was still doing Destruction Derby PlayStation game soundtracks on their...whatever they were playing.
                        And COW wasn't even in the band.
                        COW was in the band... he was their bass player when Dino was their guitar player. When Dino got kicked out, COW switched to guitar.

And Scott played a Rhoads before the Soloists.
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

At any rate, as far as his sig models go, its nice to see he finally picked one that wasnt fuck ugly or retarded looking. Cant go wrong with a Soloist.
                          HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

I find this to be a bit of a let down. If you are going to introduce a new sig model, why have it look so much like another sig model. It has happened before, but to the uninformed, the differences will be hard to tell. I think the biggest issues is the finish. A different scheme would have helped.

Regardless, good luck with it!!
                            Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
                            http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                              COW was in the band... he was their bass player when Dino was their guitar player. When Dino got kicked out, COW switched to guitar.
                              This brings up a question. Now since Dino is back in FF on guitar, and I'm pretty sure the current bassist is not COW, will the sig COW model persist? Or has it already been dropped from the lineup?
                              "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Working...
                              X