No announcement yet.

RATT - Infestation: Samples are up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just keep listening to it. Just like I did with ALL the old stuff!

Comment

I totally forgot I had this CD on my computer waiting to be ripped. Thanks for the reminder haha.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Warren is one of my top 5 favorite players of all time maybe, I'll take him any way I can listen to him,
        but so far I'm not hearing 'Invasion" at all on this album. The tone was so freaking good on that album,
        it's got to be impossible to catch that kind of lightning again, especially with all these new recording techniques.
        What's he using equipment wise on this album, anybody know what amps and heads he's playing through?
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Soldanos and Diezels. Sometimes in tandem. Carlos is using Soldano and Marshall.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
            Warren is one of my top 5 favorite players of all time maybe, I'll take him any way I can listen to him,
            but so far I'm not hearing 'Invasion" at all on this album. The tone was so freaking good on that album,
            it's got to be impossible to catch that kind of lightning again, especially with all these new recording techniques.
            What's he using equipment wise on this album, anybody know what amps and heads he's playing through?
            I agree that Invasion has one of the best guitar tones ever recorded. I used it as a reference when I was setting up my recording software and guitar amp simulator software.
            Breaking Point, my all instrumental CD available here:
            www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardjamessounds

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point...92366&sr=301-1

http://youtube.com/user/jsrmusic

Comment

Working...
            X