X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh FUCK YEAH.

Bye Bye Zakk.

Comment

Go Hard or go Home! Nice not bad at all even pretty damn good, the different sound for his vocals really works and still sounds like Ozzy, with less whine - good stuff.

Comment

i am not an ozzy fan and never have been, but this doesn't sound too bad. i like his vocals this way.
        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Similar sentiment by me...not too bad. Maybe he's singing this way so he has some possibility of reproducing it live, as opposed to his super-high studio style, where he ain't got a chance live.
          "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Tried to listen to it with a open mind. Some riffs had potential, but ended up being cashed. This is so over produced, this is so beyond simplified and I'm just not impressed. I do not like Gus G's vibrato, he's such a weird combination of Alexi and Zakk Wylde, they should have just got Alexi to do the job. I could bag on this for days, but it won't accomplish anything. Ozzy had his time with Sabbath and his peak in the 80's. Let it be.
            Originally posted by horns666
            The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

He's hardly gonna reproduce these vocals live. The vocals are heavily processed and thickened with overdubs by himself and some other singer.
              Last edited by Endrik; 04-19-2010, 01:52 AM.
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I don't like the use of the "pop" vocal overlap crap...I don't know what the official name is but when one vocal starts before the other has ended. Just smacks of American Idol garbage.

Otherwise it's ok. It's funny, I define myself as an Ozzy fan but the reality is after Ultimate Sin I'm just kind of on the sidelines. It just leaves me cold. Too contrived or something.

Comment

The guitar playing and chorus are boring...

Comment

It was kind of refreshing not to hear Zakk's pinching and squealing on every other note. Other than that, it's kinda middle of the road for me.

Comment

awful.
                      Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

I like it :|

Comment

I like it too, sounds like a refreshed Ozzy to me. I'm hoping the rest of the album builds off this...no more Ozzmosis...nobody wants that. Of course, what I really want is Diary the sequel...we all want that...

Comment

Pure shit/crap/garbage/rubbish...take your pick. The overly processed vocals are horrid and the guitar riff has no real impact...very indistinct and boring (kinda BLS-like). I haven't liked anything since No More Tears and I'm guessing that's not about to change. He needs to go away and salvage his legacy (which is a steller one up til about 20 years ago).

Comment

Meh... If Rob Zombie had done the same song, I would've thought it was one of his tunes. I won't be buying anything new from him. I'm with Sully - I quit caring a long time ago.

Comment

Anyone that KNOWS Gus G's work (me) KNOWS Goddamn well..he had ZERO input in creating this processed cheese wiz!!

He's following the same "safe", and lame formula that plagued Ozzy for nearly 20 years..and I bet Ozzy didn't write any of it either.

Put a player like Gus G with Dio (RIP), and THEIR actual colaboration would truly shine!
                                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                                X