Just saw ZZ Top tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saw ZZ Top tonight

Great show - Willie G is such a showman and great guitarist. Do yourself a favor and catch the show when they roll through your area...

those cats know how to boogie
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Too bad their so old now though...hard for them to move very much! Love em though.. i think Billy is 70? But hes got a 32 yr old wife!

Comment

I dont think I should say it because the last time I said "I need to go see him" about a guitarist from Texas the guy got killed (SRV). Being from Texas it is almost a requisite that you have to like ZZ Top.

Comment

I'm glad that I saw 'em when I was 10, it made me want to pick up the guitar (happened 4 years later though). I remember that concert pretty well, they played a very long set, Frank was drunk as hell and had to be carried to the kit, there were like 100,000 people and a lot of fucking bikers. Good times.
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

They came to Columbus, GA, too. I went; they were awesome.
            My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

tone, Tone, TONE!! Love Rev G...

Comment

Working...
              X