Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meet Nevermore's new secondary live guitarist...Attila Voros!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet Nevermore's new secondary live guitarist...Attila Voros!

Atilla Voros of Hungary. He toured with Warrel Dane and realized the kid is good 'nuff. Remember Chris B didn't play ANY solos when he first toured with NM and wasn't the guitarist he is today without Jeff's influence and guidence..I see it in this dude. Attila will prolly be in Megadeth or in Ozzy by next year!!!..you think I'm kidding??!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZDUy...eature=related..

There's alot of links to go through including a hacked up version of Gary Moore's "The Loner"..at least the dude has tone, chops and tatse..that's a good sign!!

NM don't play with chumps..why would they.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Haha Billz, we posted this at the exact same time.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I know...

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

only two weeks until the new album drops!!!
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
          only two weeks until the new album drops!!!
          Woo-hoo!! Besides the new Exodus (which I just got yesterday), this is the only CD I'm really looking forward to this year.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I've known about this guy for a bit. He's great. I can only imagine how much better he will get after jamming with Loomis.
            Originally posted by horns666
            The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksons Shred View Post
              I've known about this guy for a bit. He's great. I can only imagine how much better he will get after jamming with Loomis.
              "Into the crucible goes Atilla Voros..."

Thing about the Nevermore SECOND guitar slot is that people instantly know you can tear it up with the big boys to even hang with Jeff Loomis at all, and yeah, how much will rub off on him working with Jeff! Awesome news and congratulations to Mr. Voros!
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

yes he's a pretty smoking player indeed!
                Hey Bill how ya been man? long time no talkie
                If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Rich, and my broseppi Nicks..the two Nicks. Hey with you two fuggin' pudaholics..we can cultivate a better version of Nevermore. BUT I found our main dude to lay down the foundation..upon the monoliths of our metal kingdom!

Fuck Atilla..I choose this guy!!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZM0E...eature=channel

Comment

..that guy is a dick. I like him tho!!

He picks exactly like my fuggin' kid. Right over the rythm pup. How in the fuck do get the "crunch" that way..??? They manage..

But he does sound like ass through my Uberschall..until he adjust and pulls his hand hand a couple inches. Then it gels.

But here's what's up. I am sick as a fuggin' dog. I ate a very bad hot dog. The good kind..with the casing skin. It's been comin' out both end and I gotta fever. I'm feelin' a little better for the moment. That was the last hot dog I
                    'll ever eat in my life. That's it..never again. No more weenies for the Bubz!!!

I've been sippin' on warm flat coke and that helps. But I gotta go to sleep and let this E-coli shit run it's course. Fuck, this could be deadly! I certainly don't want to die by eatin' a bad weenie. All the shit I've been through and a fuggin' bad weenie does me in. Fuggit, I except my legacy..a bad weenie!!!..cool!

Comment

Working...
                    X