gary moore sqeezing blues out of a model 6 on youtube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gary moore sqeezing blues out of a model 6 on youtube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

stumbled across this one

len

actually looks like an early sl1
    mybad
    Last edited by len; 05-30-2010, 04:17 PM.
    “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Yeah that's a classic that's been posted here a few times already. Not that I mind... that track is a great demonstration of Gary's incredible precision and I never get tired of it!

Comment

Gary's always had great tone.

Comment

Betcha ive watched this vid more than anyone here! Ive been playing along to this vid for 3 years! At least 3 times a week...sometimes maybe 15 times in a row!
        I would guess ive seen it 800 times? The ultimate soulful bending ever!

Comment

At the 2:05 min mark is a good close-up of the bridge which looks to be a JT-6, oh the humanity! Can't tell if it has a real Floyd nut or the behind the nut stringlock.

BTW, great tune! And tone!
          "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

it doesn't matter what he plays, he could play a boat paddle through a fukkin' taoster and make it sound great.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

It's an Ontario Soloist, not a Charvel Model 6.

Comment

So did I miss something ?...when was the black leather Duster in style for a guitarist?

Comment

you need to watch more Gary Moore videos - fashion was never his forte. Look for footage of him around '83-84 in a sleeveless red leather ensemble. At least the old military jackets he wore around Out In The Fields were kind of cool. Lynott made them look good, anyway....
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                  X