This will either inspire you or depress the hell out of you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This will either inspire you or depress the hell out of you

I'd post more thoughts but I have to get my ass back to practicing.
    I only need one more guitar.

I choose option C - It creeps me out. Is he a thalidomide baby? Props to him for persevering.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

:think:

Comment

Scott

Comment

I'll see you in hell dude because that made me laugh my ass off. I knew it was wrong because it made me feel bad. But I couldn't stop anyways...
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I can't help it. It's the first thing I thought of when I saw his hands.
            Scott

Comment

I have an urge to watch Pulp Fiction now.

Comment

Hey man...be cool..that's how I play!

...and jerk off!
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

:ROTF:

Bad mental image of Bill cradling the dark marsupial with his stubby appendages? Priceless.
                  GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Kill me. Kill me now.
                    The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Comment

dude that cant really be for real....

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                        :ROTF:

Bad mental image of Bill cradling the dark marsupial with his stubby appendages? Priceless.
                        Aaarrrggg..stubby appendages? I can't help I was born with a choad with the exact dimentions of a pop can!

I must say my "deformity" is a blessing...it's a double edged short sword!

I used it on the wife tonight, for 2 minutes or so. When the Dark Marsupial is aggitated, it bursts into convulsions that quickly passes. Luckily, the wife and I never have to endure such traumatic, horrible things..that most people seem to enjoy. People are fuggin' sick..they're crazy! Why prolong such agony??!!:think:

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

First vid is with Richard Christy on drums! He a major player on the Howard Stern show! Great drummer

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
                            First vid is with Richard Christy on drums! He a major player on the Howard Stern show! Great drummer
                            Richard Chrsity is the man...well one of 'em!!!

Rick Renstrom has a very unorthodox picking style ...much like Marty Freidman!

But, if you listen to the song without watch the vid..it's really not that good. But, it's amazing considering his handicap.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                              Rick Renstrom has a very unorthodox picking style ...much like Marty Freidman!
                              I was thinking the same thing too!
                              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
                              X