Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imagine when her fingers get twice as long !! :-))

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine when her fingers get twice as long !! :-))

She is already at Juliard level playing skills...at what? 8? If she only
    had a 3/4 size classical ! I hate kids... !

Her name is Kang Eunju(???). She attends Shin Hung Kindergarten in Hamhung(??) City in North Korea. She is playing a tune from a children's movie. The title ...

Not trying to be a buzzkill, but seeing things like this from NK is more depressing than anything.
    I only need one more guitar.

Comment

she has probably been chained to a guitar since she was 2. Also.. I would bet anything that she has no idea what she is playing. Its just repetition.

Comment

Not to sound racist here at all...just a simple observation...but most of the Asian kids on YT that can play some pretty amazing shit are nothing but technically good. None of them have any feeling or creativity. It's nothing but repetition and muscle memory.

Comment

Her thousand-yard stare says it all: "Communism is killing my people"
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Prob be just another future nice and unoriginal Canon Rock player
            Chris

Is there any other brand of guitar...?

My fleet of guitars
            http://www.angelfire.com/va2/ckjones

Comment

Originally posted by 6string40 View Post
              .........are nothing but technically good.
              I wish I was technically good. I've been playing almost 30 years, and I couldn't touch that. Scary.
              The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by Disturbing Manor View Post
                I wish I was technically good. I've been playing almost 30 years, and I couldn't touch that. Scary.
                +1... @Disturbing Manor, what have we done all those years!!!
                JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Originally posted by Disturbing Manor View Post
                  Oh, I'm not either...but given the choice, I'd much rather be able to play with feeling and creativity. Of course, if I lived in NK and had a gun to my head since birth, I guess I wouldn't have to worry about my choices.

Comment

Originally posted by 6string40 View Post
                    Oh, I'm not either...but given the choice, I'd much rather be able to play with feeling and creativity. Of course, if I lived in NK and had a gun to my head since birth, I guess I wouldn't have to worry about my choices.
                    Go back and watch that again. Her whole body is swaying to the music and her shoulders are bopping up and down. She is even smiling a little, which she is probably not allowed to or not supposed to do. Eric Johnson performs with giant headphones and stands still with zero emotion when he plays. His body language is so stiff, I can no longer see him...and he is one of my favorites. He is like a robot, yet is amazing. This little girl was completely into that...at least compared to EJ. Now whether or not she would choose to play guitar on her own, is another story.

Comment

I say don't knock it if you can't do better... or even if you can. She's 8 years old, for God's sake! As for those saying communism forces her into this, I doubt that. They don't force this on the ones who don't have the aptitude, I'm sure. It's her escape from working the rice paddies, in North Korea that's winning the lottery!
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

+1
                        Charvel CST 060 1992
                        Charvel CST 070 1992
                        Charvel CDS 090 1993
                        Gibson Les Paul Standard 1993
                        Gibson Les Paul DC 2007
                        Gibson Les Paul Traditional 2013
                        Gibson Les Paul Classic 1999
                        Duesenberg 49er 2012
                        Duesenberg V-Caster 2007
                        Duesenberg Starcaster 2006
                        History TH-LS Limited 2009
                        History SH-LSV 2010

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
                          ... It's her escape from working the rice paddies, in North Korea that's winning the lottery!
                          No kidding! Here in the "free world" it's an escape from working a day job. Well, actually that's also like winning the lottery. Hmmm.:idea: Whaddaya know... Music is freedom. Hope the Commies don't figure THAT one out!
                          The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Comment

Every time I watch international sports events like the Olympics, I assume that the losing North Korean athletes' family members get killed.

Portugal crushing the North Koreans 7-0 in the World Cup made me feel sorry for the goal keeper's grandparents, uncles, aunts, nephews, nieces, parents, etc...
                            Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Working...
                            X