Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ozzfest Camden NJ 2010 Rain! with shine!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ozzfest Camden NJ 2010 Rain! with shine!

Went to Ozzfest on Sunday. Freakin monsoon rain cancelled the 2nd stage, so never got to see BLS. Nice to have pavilion seats outta the rain. At one point is was full out sunny with a downpour..wtf? Saw a nice rainbow…but no double rainbow,

The mainstage was good. DevilDriver, Halford..saw a few songs of each, which was good. Crue played well, opened with Kickstart, ended with Girls, well, actually the absolute last was a cover of Helter skelter. Great to see Mick play live. Played Fender strats w Floyds.

Ozzy looked and sang well. Opened up with some movie parodies, hopefully someone will post on youtube.
    Gus was good…the “Zakk lite” comment in another thread is reasonably accurate. He played well. Opened w Bark at the moon. We left early to make it out without traffic. Best song for me was Into the Void!
    "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Wow - Into the Void? That's awesome. That's one of my all-time favorite Sabbath tunes. Too bad about the rain.
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

Yeah, that song surprised me too. My friend printed out a setlist and it wasn't on there. He also did Fairies Wear Boots a songs before which was cool too. I've heard Ozzy sing that with Sabbath but never on his own.
      "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Chicago Setlist for Oz, Great Show..

Comment

Working...
        X