Made of metal!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made of metal!!

well ive just bought the new rob halford album "HALFORD IV MADE OF METAL" and its bloody brilliant robs voice gets better with age and "metal mike chlasciak uses his jackson guitars very very well,i cant wait when they do a new priest record
    Dk2 pro in black
    Marshall jcm900 4502dr
    Marshall vs200 avt100
    and diamonds and rust.....

Love Rob, seen him with Priest many, many times and once at a small club with Fight.

What a once in a lifetime voice...from the mellow Priest stuff from the 70s up to now.
    Jackson KV2
    Jackson KE1T
    Jackson KE1F
    Jackson SL1

Comment

I'm not into this record. The lyrics are Turbo-bad throughout. Rob's actual voice is great. His middle register sounds good. There's a lack of great riffs and just a lameness to the songs. I think the production is pretty weak too. Roy Z can never seem to get a good drum sound. The last song, The Mower, is really good. Really different and brutal. The rest sounds like it wants to be Resurrection without all the dynamics. I feel this record was rushed and could have used more involvement from the entire band, not just Rob and Roy Z.. The songs are pretty catchy but they're just sorta lame.

Comment

Working...
      X