No announcement yet.

Anyone heard of Misstallica?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's up with all this women in their early to mid 20's being pastey and overweight by 10 to 20 pounds? That usually does not happen till the late 20s or early 30s or after they have kids. Is this some sort of recent epidemic?:think:

Sorry for the derail just had to rant about that.

I know I am not no prize myself.

Comment

Why you a fattie h8tR?!!!
      -------------------------
      Blank yo!

Comment

AK, chunky, pasty chicks are the SHIT!!!! throw 'em in some knee-high boots, short skirts and a tight blouse...RAARR!!! then give 'em the bass and it is even better!!!
        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by petedz View Post
          Now, this is entertainment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEiVUPzT-Eg
          Only problem is the chick with the Jackson played the solo and of course the cameraman zoomed on the wrong guitarist. WTF is up with camera people?!? If you are going to shoot a rock show you should at least have played guitar at some time so you have a clue.
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
            Only problem is the chick with the Jackson played the solo and of course the cameraman zoomed on the wrong guitarist. WTF is up with camera people?!? If you are going to shoot a rock show you should at least have played guitar at some time so you have a clue.
            I almost had a stroke the first time I watched the After Hours version of Crazy Train...

Comment

I would.

Comment

Originally posted by jayster View Post
                queen diamond ....
                hahahahahahhahahahaha!!!!!!
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                X