Alter Bridge: AB iii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alter Bridge: AB iii

The new album of AB is out. This thing is fuckin heavy and the guitar tones are great too. Don't be prejudiced about Tremonti. I've listened to it only a couple of times. I will certainly start to like it more and more.

I like Tremonti. Ill have to check out the AB site. Thx
    Jackson USA Select SL1T Soloist
    Charvel USA San Dimas Style 1 HSS
    Charvel USA San Dimas Style 2 2h
    Gretsch G6128T-TVP
    Gibson LP Traditional
    Gibson J-185 EC
    Hagstrom XL5
    Hagstrom Select Ultra Swede
    Walden T550 EC

Comment

Tremonti's good. I like him better in Alter Bridge than in Creed, though. I just can't stand Creed's singer.

Behold...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
      Last edited by Disturbing Manor; 10-10-2010, 11:22 PM.
      The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Comment

Alter Bridge has nothing to do with Creed! Even his playin style (and especially the songwriting) is different. AB has become one of my favorite bands. The new album is imho one of the best of the last 10 years or so. No I am not exaggerating!

Comment

Anyone else notice that every song on the new album is exactly the same length? 4:22. The album is very well done. i'd have to say my favorite of anything Tremonti's ever done. I've always been a fan of his playing, even in Creed, but never really cared for Stapp.

Comment

Originally posted by Electric View Post
            Anyone else notice that every song on the new album is exactly the same length? 4:22. The album is very well done. i'd have to say my favorite of anything Tremonti's ever done. I've always been a fan of his playing, even in Creed, but never really cared for Stapp.
            I've just noticed now Weird .Here is a review of the album http://www.artistdirect.com/entertai...review/7680895

Comment

I've been really behind with getting into AB. Even though Tremonti has been in guitar mags and getting loads of respect I've only just bothered to start listening to the. I bought Blackbird last week and think it's fu%*ing mega. Bought 3 yesterday. It's good but not as good as blackbird.

Comment

Just got finished listening to it and it's a killer album! I was afraid there wouldn't be another Alter Bridge album after the Creed reunion. Glad it happened!

Comment

Working...
                X