Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new Black Tide ep (new black tide sound)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new Black Tide ep (new black tide sound)

Black tide made a new ep
    and they totally changed they where a awsome metal band bringing back that 80's metal sound and now there some piece of shit emo band they sound like bullet for my valentine
    and the singer shaved half of his head and has huge gadges and doesnt even put the ring in he looks like a douch
    i lost all respect for that band (and the singer lost his voice)

What do you guys think?

Never heard of them.
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Money creates cheese metal. They were good, I remember checking them out. Probably sold out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKdBPsUbPwo

Comment

Originally posted by cheese0tron View Post
        and the singer shaved half of his head and has huge gadges and doesnt even put the ring in he looks like a douch
        I'm having trouble understanding this...
        -------------------------
        Blank yo!

Comment

yeah I can't figure out gadges but I'm assuming that would clear up whether the ring is a cock ring or not.
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
            yeah I can't figure out gadges but I'm assuming that would clear up whether the ring is a cock ring or not.
            Sorry i meant gauges

Comment

Here you go - I had to look it up myself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stretching_(body_piercing)

Ridiculous.
              -------------------------
              Blank yo!

Comment

So I checked out their new stuff... Jesus Christ, what a change in music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GT-L-1L_2Q

Comment

I saw them live about a year ago, totally rocked.

They still play the intro to Warriors of Time when there's a penalty at the NHL games here.

That does seem like a change in the game plan. Did the singer ditch that green kelly for a Schecter too?
                  Jackson KV2
                  Jackson KE1T
                  Jackson KE1F
                  Jackson SL1

Comment

wtf they sound shit i always felt a bit left down with bullet but these have changed so much wtf has thwe singer done to his hair lol fail

Comment

Originally posted by Larz View Post
                      I saw them live about a year ago, totally rocked.

They still play the intro to Warriors of Time when there's a penalty at the NHL games here.

That does seem like a change in the game plan. Did the singer ditch that green kelly for a Schecter too?
                      he plays kelly and sl1's
                      he only played a shiter for a lil bit probally s a back up guitar

Comment

Originally posted by guitardudeluke View Post
                        wtf they sound shit i always felt a bit left down with bullet but these have changed so much wtf has thwe singer done to his hair lol fail
                        i know the reason there doing is probally because he's into emo music and know they try to right songs like them which is stupid they had there own sound and know there just trying to copy other bands instead of just being them selves(sorry for bad spelling)
                        but the singer looks like a douch he looked like a nice kid before

Comment

I liked what I heard from them before, but this is pretty weak. Looks like they're signed to Interscope now, and I'm sure they're just doing exactly what they're being told to do as far as how to sound, how to dress, what face piercings to get, etc. Same old story that goes back to even before rock & roll.

Comment

Yeah, that's a dramatic change for the worst. But luckily there is Holy Grail. They have a similar sound to the old black tide. It's heavy, it's metal, has some 80's vibe to it sometimes, and badass shredding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP1be8bemAs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRs2tPZTWSg

Comment

They probably caved under peer pressure and decided if they wanted some of that Disney channel poontang like Bieber gets, they better start acting their age. Too bad. I liked the direction they were going. I'll cross that CD of of my radar list.

Comment

Working...
                              X