Met Chris Broderick last night at the Grammys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Met Chris Broderick last night at the Grammys

I went to the Grammy Awards and the official after party last night. Megadeth minus Dave were sitting at a table near me. I talked to Ellefson for a bit and got to meet Shawn Drover too. Later I met Chris Broderick. I gotta say he is one of the nicest people alive. We talked about his new Jacksons and he said he was blown away by the quality. He said he loved his Ibanez guitars but his Jacksons are amazing and that Mike Shannon did a killer job.

The night before, Nikki Sixx, David Arquette, and Stevie Wonder were all at the same restaurant I was at. And today my wife and I met Heather Morris from Glee. Don't laugh. I know you all watch it too!

Heather who?
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Who"s glee

Comment

Did you challenge Chris to an arm wrestle?
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

We thumb wrestled over the subject of Kahlers bs Floyds. The Wonderbar won.

Comment

Nice.

No Dave though, huh? Must have been bitter that he went home Grammy-less for yet another year.

Its an honor just to be nominated Dave.
            Jackson KV2
            Jackson KE1T
            Jackson KE1F
            Jackson SL1

Comment

Mustaine apparently was at the Grammys but just not at the big official after party. I saw red carpet photos of him on the interweb.

Comment

I don't watch Glee (so I won't say Boo-urns, heh).
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Cool. Must have been something to have a chat with Broderick. You are lucky.
                  JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                  Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Working...
                  X