Some specs for the Dave Mustaine King V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some specs for the Dave Mustaine King V

Hi, everyone, i want to know what are the specs of Dave Mustaine's King V that he used. like this one

Or this one:

And other question, Jackson can make to me a KV like one of those KV?? (Custom Shop is what i say)

I think its on Audiozone.dk catalog scans.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

That guitar is now owned by JCFer RR0849. He should be along shortly.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
        That guitar is now owned by JCFer RR0849. He should be along shortly.
        Yeah, the bastard said I cant be his friend and come over to see the guitar! Or maybe that was someone else. Too many of you own Daves guitars, lucky bastards.
        HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

You're not going to get a more detailed answer than the one posted by RR0849 on the JGP when you posted this exact same thread/question last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
            Yeah, the bastard said I cant be his friend and come over to see the guitar!
            Must be someone else as I welcome any Jackson fan at my place and many have visited too. But I don't own that guitar anymore though.

As for the question it is really annoying that I spent the time to answer and link the factory specsheet to this guy only to find out he asks the same question again. And those pics are linked from my Mustaine website where I've wrote most of the info anyway.
            My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

Originally posted by RR0849 View Post
              As for the question it is really annoying that I spent the time to answer and link the factory specsheet to this guy only to find out he asks the same question again. And those pics are linked from my Mustaine website where I've wrote most of the info anyway.
              Yeah, that's fucking lame. The same thing happens to me all the time. I get some question from a student in another country about some of my work, I spend a long time answering his/her question and I never even get a "thank you".

Comment

NO matter what guitar Dave Mustaine uses..his fully erect penis is EXACTLY 4.57"...these are facts!
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by RR0849 View Post
                  He probably didn't come back and thank you either... same as here.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                    NO matter what guitar Dave Mustaine uses..his fully erect penis is EXACTLY 4.57"...these are facts!
                    Wow. Dave Mustaine and I have something in common.
                    "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Musician78 View Post
                      Wow. Dave Mustaine and I have something in common.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	TMI.gif
Views:	3
Size:	8.4 KB
ID:	2445332
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

The question is.. how does beebz know the EXACT measurement of the erect appendage.. ..

on the other hand... it's best left unanswered :P
                        You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                          Good to have you back, Bill!
                          Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Working...
                          X