Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who drums with Jeff Beck?

anyone knows the dummer?

That's Andy Gangadeen, the dude who played on Massive Attack's "Mezzanine" album.

That was the time when Jeff also used Randy Hope Taylor, the grooviest bassist he has ever played with.
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

now hes got tal walkenfield and vinnie colaiutta. check the "live at ronnie scotts" dvd. Smokin.
      Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

I saw Jeff Beck with that same lineup and never found out who he was. His playing is exellent. The band was really smoking. They played in Hamburg, germany in a venue called the Fabrik. There´s a level where you´re basically above the stage. I stood exactly there. Jennifer Batten used more pedals than I ever saw befor. When Jeff got rid of his slide it hit a pedal and broke. Someone threw kind of a powder-bomb on stage. Jennifers pedals where covered all white. The place was sold out and you couldn´t breathe. Thoses were the days LOL.

Comment

I believe Andy was a temporary replacement for Steve Alexander who played with Jeff most of the time during that period, along with Jennifer and Randy.
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
          X