Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forgive me if this has been posted before? Jason Becker...Trailer..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgive me if this has been posted before? Jason Becker...Trailer..

Official trailer for the new documentary feature film 'Jason Becker: Not Dead Yet'. The DVD is available now from www.JasonBeckerMovie.comArchival footage su...

Wow...i had chills watching this.

WOW!

...just wow!

Hey Bobby..how ya been..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Such a master of the instrument...I can listen to Opus Pocus all day long.
      Jackson KV2
      Jackson KE1T
      Jackson KE1F
      Jackson SL1

Comment

What a talent and what a grim fate, and what mental strength for going on. Makes you appreciate just being healthy even if only a mediocre guitarist.

Comment

Brought tears to my eyes. I went and made a donation to help fund the movie. Fellow JCF members should do the same.

Crowdfund innovations in tech and design before they go mainstream and support entrepreneurs that are working to bring their dreams to life.

Comment

WOW. I've gotta see this. I'm all choked up.
            Last edited by AdRock; 09-21-2011, 02:19 AM.
            My Toys:
            '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
            '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
            '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
            '94 Dinky HX in Black
            '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
              Wow...i had chills watching this.
              +1.

The guy writes music with his eyes and we're struggling to play double-stops on a Floyd. We suck so much it's ridiculous.
              It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
              ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

What an incredible talent and inspiration to all guitar players.

Comment

Donation made. You can do it through paypal. Cmon you'll feel good about it for a long time.

Comment

I hope its released soon. I made my donation too. I sometimes wonder what he'd sound like today if he were healthy.
                    "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post
                      I hope its released soon. I made my donation too. I sometimes wonder what he'd sound like today if he were healthy.
                      I just think about the insane amount of practice he put in when he was healthy and the crazy amount of projects he gets involved in while UNABLE TO MOVE and think, yeah, this guy would have kept up with his drills.

He would kill.

Comment

Working...
                      X