Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone like Big Cock??? (NOT SPAM!)

These guys are great....check it out.

First video from the 2008 album MotherLoad by Big Cock - the Hardest Band in the Land. Copyright 2008.

The new video for "Real Man" (Clean Version). From the self-titled CD Big Cock. Copyright 2006.

Big Cock performing Old No. 7 live and unplugged. Copyright 2007 Driver Wild Music.
    Last edited by Hellraiser6502; 01-04-2012, 10:11 PM.
    Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

sigpic
    Action Jackson

Comment

Kick ass! Wondered where Robert Mason went after Lynch Mob. Always liked his voice more than Oni Logan.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Mason is in Warrant. Not sure if he's still doing Big Cock though. I think Ralph posted something about this band a while ago. (probably back in 2008)
        Occupy JCF

Comment

Oh, he's in Warrant now? Interesting.

Comment

Yeah, he has been for a while as far as I know. Jamie St. James left, I think they tried Jani for a bit, and then they brought in Robert Mason. (don't hold me to that timeline, I don't really follow Warrant)

Though honestly, I'd rather see him back with Lynch. No knock on Oni "I can't sing this s*** live" Logan, but I'd be interested to see how he would have done the new Lynch Mob album.
            Occupy JCF

Comment

Yeah he's been with Warrant for awhile now after Jani (RIP) didnt' work out....BC is just on the backburner, I've heard they are working on new material for the next BC record in between Mason's commitments with Warrant.

I'm not really a Warrant fan either but....they never sounded as good as they do now with Mason.
              Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

I saw the video they did after Jani passed. He sounded good there.
                Occupy JCF

Comment

I was never really a Warrant fan either, never got any of their albums, but I really liked Uncle Tom's Cabin and the acoustic version of I Saw Red. I'll have to check out their new stuff.

Comment

BC is a fun band - and I can play a lot of it!! I guess Dave sucks as a guitar player, eh?

Yep, Mason's in Warrant, and Dave is back with King Kobra for the moment. I will beg to differ on Warrant's sound - saw them in '92 on the Dog Eat Dog tour w/Tora Tora & Lynch Mob opening. Warrant KILLED IT. Jani was arguably at his best then. That album rocked hard!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisolson View Post
                      saw them in '92 on the Dog Eat Dog tour w/Tora Tora & Lynch Mob opening. Warrant KILLED IT. Jani was arguably at his best then. That album rocked hard!
                      I saw them on the same tour (I think Tora Tora dropped off of the tour by the time it hit my area, either that or my memory is failing me) but I remember when Lynch Mob finished their set, they were pie bombed by Warrant. So during Warrant's set they were playing "I Saw Red" and Mason and Lynch came out with trench coats and a strategically placed red sock. I had never laughed so hard during a concert!
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

They Rock!!!

sigpic
                        Action Jackson

Comment

Took a listen... not my thing.

Comment

Gave it a listen, reminds me a lot of 80's LA Guns.....
                            Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

picked up on them a few years back. great band, great songs.

Comment

Working...
                              X