Charvel DeMartini Surprise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel DeMartini Surprise

Just saw Evanescence in Atlanta. The guitar player with the dreds played lots of guitars but he did have a DeMartini crossed swords and blood drip/skull in the mix. The blood drip was definitely a new sig, but the crossed swords had chrome hardware, and the headstock was wrong (a custome maybe?). Still cool to see him playing them. Oh, and they were very tight and sounded awesome.
    My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

not that I'm a huge fan, but I know he was endorsed by Line 6 (when they were big)..The HD147. I've been looking for one of those and could never find one. Maybe they all blew up or somethin'..

But that's cool 'bout the Warren D.

I was listening to Warren's solo cd "Surfs Up" the other day. I paid 40 bucks for it around '97. It's pretty cool...pretty laid back actually. Nobody ever mentions that one..not once since I've been here. Until now..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I think you're thinking of Ben Moody. This guy replaced Ben. He plays Rectifiers.

Anyone know what his crossed swords is? Has the pre-Fender Charvel style headstock and chrome hardware. I don't think it had a skunk stripe either. Looks like it could be a custom.

He also had some pretty cool Ibanez guitars painted with Halloween themes with Michael Myers.

Comment

Wow, surprised no one is interested in this.

Comment

I'd be curious to see some pics of these DeMartinis. Warren's original crossed swords had chrome hardware, maybe he just swapped the black for chrome. No idea what the other headstock is though. What was wrong about it? I'll have to surf around youtube and see if I can find some recent video.

Comment

Looked like the 90ish Charvel headstock design.

Comment

Working...
            X