No announcement yet.

I think Phil Collen sucks balls!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I WANT to hate Phil and Def Leppard, as I think they're fake, trend hopping bastards. But I fucking love Hysteria, Pyromania, Adrenalize and even songs like "Paper Sun". So fuck you all
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

Actually Martin - Paper Sun is a great song - I love Viv's solo and the song itself. I've heard it said that PC is a nicer guy than Viv - but, he's still a wanker!

Comment

Who?
        www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Comment

One of the sweetest guys out there that ALWAYS take time for fans and guitarists alike. Loves to talk shop about his guitars and gear.

Mega fitness guru that has inspired more than a few fellow guitar players to clean up their lifestyles too.

His influence on me alone goes far beyond the guitar playing rest assured!

At nearly 55 years old is still playing to the masses and having a blast too!

How many of us can say that?

He does it for the pure love of the guitar cause that dude dont need the cash I assure you!

Comment

Originally posted by vklobucar View Post
            One of the sweetest guys out there that ALWAYS take time for fans and guitarists alike. Loves to talk shop about his guitars and gear.
            Less talk and more practice would serve him well

Comment

Originally posted by BGWwebguy View Post
              Who?
              Some guy you've never heard of! Hi, Brooks.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Just because I inspired many to maintain impeccable genitalia hygiene...does not make me Jeff Loomis.

I inspired Jeff Loomis to shave his balls...even tho his pubes are translucent...like a polar bear.
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                  I inspired Jeff Loomis to shave his balls...even tho his pubes are translucent...like a polar bear.
                  I come here for the stuff that National Geographic won't tell you

Comment

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
                    I like Maiden and much harder stuff, too. I am not one of those guys that has to have everything 100% iron fist up your ass thrash metal all the time, I like some good hard rock too, and that's what old Leppard was.

I do not like "pop metal" and that is what Leppard quickly became. I have a theory that they got a taste of all the young pussy that "Photograph" brought to the shows and they said "How could we turn THAT up to eleven? Stupid pop songs about coating each other with sweeteners? Let's go for it!"

Music made by people in it for the pussy is the worst. I have a hard time blaming them (liking pussy a lot myself) but it's still awful music.
                    wow dude if i didnt know better i would have sworn i wrote this! I have nothing to add to the above quote!

Comment

• Originally posted by rupe View Post
                      less talk and more practice would serve him well :d
                      ​aw snap!

Comment

• Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                        just because i inspired many to maintain impeccable genitalia hygiene...does not make me jeff loomis.

I inspired jeff loomis to shave his balls...even tho his pubes are translucent...like a polar bear.
                        omfg too much!

Comment

• I have to agree. From hanging with him at NAMM, to his house in LA, very cool guy and enjoyed all the times hanging out with him on tour, and just around...

Comment

• Originally posted by toejam View Post
                            Some guy you've never heard of! Hi, Brooks.
                            Oh ok thanks

Comment

• I think he plays some Hello Kitty Made in India Jackson too sometimes....

Not much of a fitness freak either.....

Comment

• ..Jeff Loomis?

Even tho Jeff has a 7 string Hello Kitty guitar..he is certainly no fitness freak. He likes beer, playing and poon.

But Uli Roth eats Sky-brand yogurt, invented the 7 string, likes to meditate, and still finds time to groom his mustachio.
                                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                                X