X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carlos Cavazo - Snow

Check out his explorer looks like a charvel body to me, I always dug Carlos
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uy17q...ature=youtu.be

I saw them (QR) in 83 or 84. Easily the loudest show I've ever seen and one of the best as well. Those boys put on a hell of a show. Carlos kicked ass!

Comment

I just saw an interview with him and Warren DeMartini on an on-demand cable show. I am not sure it was recent but it was about Carlos joining Ratt.

Comment

I used to see these guys at the Starwood and The Whisky opening for Quiet Riot and Legs Diamond back in the day. Great Times!!

Comment

The one thing that ruined QR for me was the mix, could hardly ever hear the guitars.

It's metal ffs, why do the vocals have to drown everything out all the time?

Comment

I loved the band snow he was in back in the day. Saw them many times, once at Knotts berry farm
            1989 Magenta Charvel 650XL (Now my main guitar) , 1989 White Charvel 650XL, 1989 Trans Amber 750 XL, 1989 Cherry Sunburst 750XL Abortion,1990 Jackson soloist ATT pro Trans Red, 1993 Jackson Dinky Std Black with pick guard , 1992 Jackson Stealth Ex repainted, 1994 JDR-94, 1994 JDR-94, 1995 DR3 (Old Main Guitar) trans purple quilted maple picture , 2002 RR5 white and gold, 1988 Model 4 cobalt blue, 1993 Jackson Fusion Std black, 1990's Alvarez Fusion acoustic electric cutaway, 2009 Alvarez AD60ck Koa acoustic electric cutaway. Crate BV-150 Heads, SKB PS55 pedal Board, Shure wireless

Comment

He also used to play a black tele shaped 1 hum Charvel Strathead. I still have a Snow 7 song EP they gave out at one of their shows and a Quiet Riot 45 of Slick Black Cadillac and Killer Girls.
              Last edited by Predator1; 11-05-2012, 02:01 PM.

Comment

LOVE me some Carlos. Seen QR at a RibFest in Canton back in 03 (?). Is was kinda sad to them jamming at this level, but got to see Carlos from about 10 ft away. He had a green flamed top Jackson with the Flame marked neck. It was a great show and seeing these guys in person from that close was pretty cool. Rudy was ALOT shorter then I thought and Kevin was nailing the vocals. They both had on these huge belts that looked just silly. Thanks for the post! He rocks!

Comment

Pedator 1, I had that EP too until someone stole it. Would love to hear those old Snow songs
                  Last edited by booger007; 11-05-2012, 06:27 PM. Reason: misspell
                  1989 Magenta Charvel 650XL (Now my main guitar) , 1989 White Charvel 650XL, 1989 Trans Amber 750 XL, 1989 Cherry Sunburst 750XL Abortion,1990 Jackson soloist ATT pro Trans Red, 1993 Jackson Dinky Std Black with pick guard , 1992 Jackson Stealth Ex repainted, 1994 JDR-94, 1994 JDR-94, 1995 DR3 (Old Main Guitar) trans purple quilted maple picture , 2002 RR5 white and gold, 1988 Model 4 cobalt blue, 1993 Jackson Fusion Std black, 1990's Alvarez Fusion acoustic electric cutaway, 2009 Alvarez AD60ck Koa acoustic electric cutaway. Crate BV-150 Heads, SKB PS55 pedal Board, Shure wireless

Comment

Cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Chief_CrazyTalk View Post
                      I saw them (QR) in 83 or 84. Easily the loudest show I've ever seen and one of the best as well. Those boys put on a hell of a show. Carlos kicked ass!
                      Yeah, saw them around the same time. '84 I think. Always dug Carlos' style. His cover shot on GFTPM with that red V was badass.

Comment

Working...
                      X