Lamb of God singer arrested for manslaughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lamb of God singer arrested for manslaughter

Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

The commenters there make this place seem like a Buddhist Toastmaster's meeting!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
      The commenters there make this place seem like a Buddhist Toastmaster's meeting!
      Wow, yeah. Classy stuff.

Comment

Video footage of the entire thing showing him going down, and its posted on YouTube? This is sure a new time. The charges should be fairly easy to either hold or be dropped.
        "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Somehow an Ozzy song is to blame
          Jackson KV2
          Jackson KE1T
          Jackson KE1F
          Jackson SL1

Comment

I read this a while back but didn't realize he wasn't yet released on bail. My friend sent me this link to the Whitehouse below.

Apparently when it hits 25000 signatures the White House will do something. A little over half that amount has signed so far.

You have to enter your email, they send you a link to confirm (that's setting up an account). Then you can sign the petition.

"Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

This is Terrible ! Randy Blythe is the Trailer Park Pavarotti !!!

Here's a reality show. Make Randy Blythe, Axel Rose, Phil Anselmo, and Fred Durst live together, and call it "Three and a half Cunts".
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Holy Cat Shit..I'm not signing any white house nuthin'.

I dig the concern, but the White House can blow me.

That's EXACTLY Randy Blythe's stance when he was on this side of the fence. Don't puss out and change now. I wouldn't! hey...fuggit.

Castrate me and bludgeon me to death with my own pud in front of my entire family on Christmas morn. Go out with dignity!
                Last edited by horns666; 07-14-2012, 11:44 PM.
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

It is a money grab plain and simple. They have him over a barrel and are going to extract what cash they can. Pretty interesting actually.
                  I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                  So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Money grab? How exactly would that work, this is in criminal court?

Comment

What the fuck is this shit??? Really? Fuck the CZ Rep. Ill go over there mercenary style right now and fuck some shit up. What a ridiculous bunch of bullshit. Like no ones ever been thrown off the stage before and got hurt. Did the bouncer next to Randy get ass fucked like this too? $10 to a pile of shit says stage diving was posted as prohibited at the show. Fuck that.
                      HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Money grab? How exactly would that work, this is in criminal court?
                        He's probably talking about keeping his bail money when he never goes back to that country just like Iran did with those hikers . they got bail after they were convicted and you knowthey're never going back. that's just what I'm thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                          He's probably talking about keeping his bail money when he never goes back to that country just like Iran did with those hikers . they got bail after they were convicted and you knowthey're never going back. that's just what I'm thinking.
                          Hmmm... I would be really surprised if he did that. With serious charges like this, he would probably be wanted in all EU member states and that would prevent LoG from performing there - that's probably the biggest market in terms of metal festivals. So, he would either have to quit LoG or he would be holding them back. As for a country doing a "money grab", then that's petty change. Anyways, if he just defended himself, he'll be acquitted.

Comment

Not to be the devils advocate here.... But I've been on stage with this guy, and IMO he was a complete asshole to everyone around(including bandmates) and fucking spits on and damages people/shit that's important constantly. I would have to say he probably did what they say he did and deserves it. Just my two cents.

Comment

Funny thing is that videos were posted from this show. You can clearly see that Randy didn't even touch that guy, it was venue guard who slamed that guy. Some people decided to milk some money of the bloody yanks. That sucks.

Comment

Working...
                              X