• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want one
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Were you able to see the serial number?
      I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by tomanyjacksons View Post
        Were you able to see the serial number?
        Sorry, but no... My wonderfull wife and I took 'MANY' pictures and none came out well enough to read the serial #.... Next time I'll bring one of those inspection mirrors ~ there's a pretty big drop off behind the display ...
        Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Just politely inform them that you represent the forum and that you will be taking it for further inspection and will be returning when your research is done. Then rip it off of the wall and run like hell. LOL. This is by far better than the pictures I have. Thanks for sharing.
          I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

What COLOR is the guitar?? Is it Candy Red or Ferarri Red???
            Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellraiser6502 View Post
              What COLOR is the guitar?? Is it Candy Red or Ferarri Red???
              I believe it is candy red sparkle.

Comment

Being a San Dimas Charvel with a Jackson headstock logo I'll bet it never had a trem cover plate.
                Some of the last SD Charvels had Jackson logos I had Charvel 5490 and it had a Jackson logo.
                That may be a replacement neck on it now because I remember on the old Charvel Central site there was a pic close up form the movie and the black tape covering the logo was just big enough to cover a Charvel logo.
                It was obviously one piece of tape it would take more tape to cover that huge Jackson logo.
                I wish I had saved that pic.damn!
                Last edited by straycat; 08-29-2012, 12:45 AM.
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Thanks for the pics!!

I wont be happy until I can get a copy of one of these!! If I remember rightly Music Zoo had a run of Butler copies a few years ago, but they were incredibly expensive

Comment

I could make one from a Musikraft body and a Jackson neck I have :idea:. Those Music Zoo replicas were far too damn expensive.

Cheers for the pics and story
                    www.vendetta-theband.com
                    www.atomhawk.com

Comment

I still want one.

Comment

very cool man, thanks for sharing....
                        -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

I really hope they took appropriate measures before Isaac moved in. I just saw pics of the Biloxi Hard Rock being flooded from the rain

Comment

Can't help but wonder if the neck swap and crack are due to the slam on the floor at the end of the scene...
                            Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Originally posted by stevieb91 View Post
                              Can't help but wonder if the neck swap and crack are due to the slam on the floor at the end of the scene...
                              that was the only part I disliked about the duel. couldnt they brought in an indonesian stunt strat for that part? you know, like in the action movies where the real star dont jump out the window of a 30 story building and parachute into a convertible then jump out on the hood and tackle some brutus beefcake off of a motorcyle at 60MPH. hell that guitar was too beautiful to drop on the floor. I mean dammit.

Comment

I don't think they could have cast a better Jack Butler. Steve Vai has the chops and the showmanship to play that part perfectly. In my opinion, the only other guy that could do that part justice would have been Yngwie. I don't think the director could have convinced Yngwie to "lose" the battle.

Comment

Working...
                                X