Akira Takasaki is GOD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Akira Takasaki is GOD

This guy has always HAD IT ALL....a perfect mix of Schenker, Rhoads and EVH all in one fabulous package....My #1 favorite hard rock.metal player of all time.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Last edited by Hellraiser6502; 09-08-2012, 06:46 PM.
    Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Sweet! I always wanted to learn how to play Let it Go! Gonna watch the rest of it now.
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Wow that is so cool to watch his fingers. Fuck all that bullshit tab that is out there. The vast majority of it is crap. I can guarantee that he played it correctly. I've always wanted to play that song, I'll work on it soon. Thx!

Comment

My band in the late 80's played Let It Go and Crazy Night. People used to think they were originals since most people didn't listen to Loudness. Besides subscribing to GFTPM, I used to subscribe to a mag out of Japan called Young Guitar. I couldn't read a word of the articles, but they always had the best, most accurate tabs at the time, and as you would assume, Loudness was focused on quite a bit. I used to have to go to Japantown in SF to subscribe to the damn thing since I couldn't read any of it. I'd pay the guy in the Japanese bookstore to order it for me. Still have all of those mags today.
        My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

Why does he have articles of laundry and jewelry glued to his head?

Comment

Kinda like asking ...why do you have a choad-ish name like Chad??
            Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

Oh sweet, thanks for sharing that

Comment

Working...
              X