Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluegrass version of Crazy Train

This is pretty awesome:

Josh Turner playing and singing Ozzy Osbourne's classic. Sound recorded on a Zoom H2 and edited in Sony ACID 8; video shot on a Sony Bloggie touch and edited...
    My other signature says something funny

Around here in Ky call this Acid Bluegrass its quite popular actually.
    There is a radio station in Eastern Ky that does a whole night of Acid Country music.
    Judging by the DJ they drink moonshine and smoke weed during the show.
    Have a lot of local artists play live on the show too.Old guys with electric banjos plugged into over driven amps.
    Play standard and old country music songs metal-ized. Really cool music.

Some of the talking is funny too and you can tell they get rather wasted sometimes.
    I heard two older guys being interviewed by the DJ "Hey guys you want a toke"? The reply was "No sir but I will have a sip of that corn liquor you got right there". It sure does look mighty tasty.

Don't remember the frequency it was on but I picked it up really strong around Paintsville,Prestonburg,and Pikeville KY.
    Could very well be a pirate station too.Not sure tho'.
    Last edited by straycat; 09-30-2012, 01:43 PM.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

That sounds cool.
      A friend of mine from the UK (born in Alabama) sent me the link. He's big into country and bluegrass, though when I first met him he was a brilliant rock guitarist. He used to drag me to folk festivals, where there was usually a pretty good party atmosphere.
      My other signature says something funny

Comment

Haha, that was awesome. I think Randy would have loved the hell out of that.

Comment

Thanks for the post! Pretty Cool!

Comment

Fun!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Very cool.

Comment

Working...
              X