Ben Lacy des Zepplin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Lacy des Zepplin

Check out this player really nice guy too.One of our local guys here. Freakin monster player.
    Last edited by straycat; 10-15-2012, 03:22 AM.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

That is one high slung guitar! It sounds like he probably worked that one up on an acoustic with all the guitar faceslapping for rhythm.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture3.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	2446388

My thoughts exactly.
      “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

Ben can play any style of music that is just his style.
        He was one of the best metal players I have ever heard but he has evolved and doing what he wants which is what its all about anyway.
        Vai and Guthrie have nothing on Ben. I bet it would a good cuttin' heads show if they played together.
        Last edited by straycat; 10-16-2012, 11:38 AM.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Very cool..but he's just applying the old bass slap/tap tecnique to guitar. I incorpareted alot of piano music like that. Basically I did the oppsite, of what Stanely Jordan did on guitar to bass. Like Stu Hamm an Jeff Berlin.

But this is cool..it keeps things evolving in that continuum

OH..I love that little Korean boy Sun..Son..I dunno Son ..something. He's awesome!!! I'm sure he looks diffrent these days..but he figured out so many songs by tappin' them out.
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
          X