All That Remains now endorsing Jackson & Charvel guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All That Remains now endorsing Jackson & Charvel guitars

Not sure if anyone else here is into All That Remains, but I just got their new cd in the mail today. Really looking forward to giving it a listen later.

In the liner notes one guitarist (Mike) endorses Charvel guitars, and the other (Oli) endorses Jackson guitars. In the past they've endorsed PRS, Ibanez, Washburn, but never Jackson or Charvel. I'm interested to see what they are using...

Thought it was cool that they hooked up with Jackson Charvel. They are two of my favorite current guitar players, and the band seems to be grabbing a bigger audience with each cd. Hopefully they will bring some more awareness to the J/C brands.

Anyone else listen to them? I could be nuts, but I'm thinking the guitarist from their first cd is a member here...

Who are all that remain endorsing Jackson and Charvel?

Comment

A lot of people talk shit about them, but I think they kick ass. I saw them open for BLS last year, and they were friggin awesome. They are a weird looking bunch. The singer is a little dude. Mike looks like Vin Diesel, and Oil looks like Mick Foley, lol.

Their tone and stage presence was outstanding. Even my wife thought they were awesome, and that is saying a lot.

Comment

Crafted with the demands of the discernible player in mind, Jackson guitars give you the shapes, finishes and tones you love. From the venerable Rhoads, Soloist, Warrior and more, shop Jackson for the highest performance.

Oli is shown on the Jackson site now.

A wood grain Warrior with reverse headstock if you check out the other photos.
        Jackson KV2
        Jackson KE1T
        Jackson KE1F
        Jackson SL1

Comment

Cool, hadn't checked out the Jackson site recently.

Gotta say, that's a pretty kick ass warrior

Comment

FMIC are stepping it up with who's on their roster: Guthrie, Chris Amott, now All That Remains.

Comment

I'm a big Killswitch Engage fan, which was my gateway drug to All That Remains

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
                Cool, hadn't checked out the Jackson site recently.

Gotta say, that's a pretty kick ass warrior
                +1
                Click image for larger version

Name:	ftr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.5 KB
ID:	2446445
                “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

While I was liking In Flames less and less as they got more mallcore, I liked All That Remains more and more. I haven't paid either any attention for like... a decade, but All That Remains was good old school melodic death. Not quite my thing, but I own a couple of their first albums... good to see them on board though.
                  The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I love these guys and glad to see Oli on a Jackson \m/

Comment

This stuff was Mallcorel six-seven years ago. Is Dragonforce and As I lay Dying coming to the party??!!

Fuck these bands and fuck Jackson too.
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yeah their first guitarist was a member here. Also we have Matt of Evile, and I have27frets..from The Absence. Those guys I like alot! I'm holding my All That Remains grudge on how they ass raped Nevermore's 'Believe in Nothing'. It was cool to give them a nod..but not up the ass in the gayest way humanly possible. On the other hand, the flipside, the antithesis,..ect.. Firewind and Gus G did it right, and with justice!!!. Which is exactly where >>>I<<< hold my standards of Metal , Players and Jackson!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Ward, can I pee on that new cd. I will baptize it in gold. Like John the Baptist did in the good old days...until he lost his head!

Love,

Billy

Take it back and trad it for Savage Messiah.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                            This stuff was Mallcorel six-seven years ago. Is Dragonforce and As I lay Dying coming to the party??!!

Fuck these bands and fuck Jackson too.
                            Ha ha....you might like As I Lay Listening to Something Else
                            Jackson KV2
                            Jackson KE1T
                            Jackson KE1F
                            Jackson SL1

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                              Ward, can I pee on that new cd. I will baptize it in gold. Like John the Baptist did in the good old days...until he lost his head!

Love,

Billy

Take it back and trad it for Savage Messiah.
                              It would be an honor.

I promise I won't try to flip it on eBay for a profit. I'm guessing a Billz golden baptism would make anything pretty damn collectible

Comment

Working...
                              X