Tom Keifer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Keifer.

Saw him tonight and man what a great show!!!
    Some new tunes off his upcoming CD which were awesome and lots of the old Cinderella stuff too.
    Here are a few not so great pics I couldn't get real close which sucked.

Needless to say his tone was killer and here is why.The amps were cranked up/attenuated and sounded soooo good!

Last edited by straycat; 02-24-2013, 01:54 AM.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

I would have like to have seen this. He was collecting Les Pauls before it was "fashionable". Did he use any?

Comment

I've been looking forward to his solo release.
      MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

He played the CSB L.P. and a lemon burst L.P.The tele was on the last song.
        Played a LP Jr as well.
        Did some new acoustic stuff with his wife which was really good.

Comment

He is such a good player.

Comment

Not in the least bit surprised that it was awesome. I really wish his small tour was coming to Dallas. Saw Cinderella in July and was SO impressed with how good he sounded after all of those throat surgeries. Talented guy, for sure.

Sully
            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
            Sully Guitars on Facebook
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

He was very good no slip ups in the voice at all.
              Guitar playing was spot on.
              His current band is really tight, no brain farts or flubs that I noticed.

Comment

Killer guitarist AND lead vocalist too!

Saw them around a year ago and they just killed the place! So tight and great songs that go back to what? 1989?

Mega Cinderella fan!

Night songs is easily one of my top 10 desert island albums. So many great hooks and riffs!

Comment

Originally posted by vklobucar View Post
                  Killer guitarist AND lead vocalist too!

Saw them around a year ago and they just killed the place! So tight and great songs that go back to what? 1989?

Mega Cinderella fan!

Night songs is easily one of my top 10 desert island albums. So many great hooks and riffs!
                  1986, iirc! Night Songs is a solid record, for sure.

Sully
                  Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                  Sully Guitars on Facebook
                  Sully Guitars on Google+
                  Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I went to his show here in Cleveland last Tuesday. Was looking forward to seeing him at a small club that was 2 blocks away from my office, only to find out when I got to the club that he canceled the show at the last minute due to illness. I'm hoping it gets rescheduled as it's always a good time to see him play live. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we get a new date soon.

Comment

Cinci Ohio on the 27th or Grand Rapids M. the 26th if thats close enough.

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
                        He was collecting Les Pauls before it was "fashionable".

True. He was using them when everyone else was using neon-colored BC Rich's and didn't give any fucks.

And his injecting folk-blues into hair metal? Brilliant.

Comment

Shake me nuff said

Comment

I saw Cinderella in a club called Caravan of Dreams in Fort Worth in the early 2000s. Was pretty awesome being that close. They didn't disappoint.

Comment

I always loved Cinderella and have tons of respect for Keifer and the band. I wish I'd seen them back then!

Comment

Working...
                              X