Hatchet? They're playing Jacksons...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hatchet? They're playing Jacksons...

A friend turned me on to these guys... I guess they're local to me, from what she said...

Surprised me and I thought I'd share. I haven't really given them a good listen, but since they're all playing Jacksons, it's worth sharing! lol

The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Thought you meant Molly Hatchet

Comment

Who?
      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by P I K A View Post
        Thought you meant Molly Hatchet
        +1

I saw them back up Judas Priest in 1982 at my first concert.
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Molly Hatchet shoulda been sued for fals advertisement - killer name, Death Dealer on the album covers, fucking Country Rock
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
            Molly Hatchet shoulda been sued for fals advertisement - killer name, Death Dealer on the album covers, fucking Country Rock
            HAHAHA!!! Co-signed, I remember seeing their albums as a kid with the Frazetta art on the covers, hearing them, and being really let-down.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
              A friend turned me on to these guys... I guess they're local to me,
              Nice speedy thrash, from the hometown of thrash! Definitely Kreator-influenced, for the slow in the audience, one dude proudly sports a Kreator T-shirt.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

That was ok, I made it through the whole song. I am enjoying the Lost Society links that popped up when the OP video ended.... Brain dead metal head from 1:50ish forward kicks ass!!!!! Also Jackson players.
                Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Flirtin with Disaster

Comment

At least no cookie monster vocals and creepy clown make up ( of course making me fear them.. yeah right). I like this band Jackson should endorse them if they haven't already.
                    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                      Nice speedy thrash, from the hometown of thrash! Definitely Kreator-influenced, for the slow in the audience, one dude proudly sports a Kreator T-shirt.

https://www.facebook.com/hatchetofficial
                      reminds me of Death Angel
                      The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                        At least no cookie monster vocals and creepy clown make up ( of course making me fear them.. yeah right). I like this band Jackson should endorse them if they haven't already.
                        Creepy clown makeup is wrong. But I like Cookie Monster vocals.

Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

A lightning sky Rhoads to boot! I like the music but so tired of bands having singers that sing like that. What ever happened to singers that actually sang?
                          It's pronounced soops

Comment

Working...
                          X